Toribash
Original Post
(Ph) Phase
(Ph) Phase

Hello, and welcome to Phase.

We are a friendly clan, one of trust and honor. We are gentleman. We don't 'ragequit', we don't insult new players. We are as distorted as a void, infinite and inescapable. We are Phase.

------

Rules

1. If you are going to be inactive for more than one week, please explain why beforehand. If you are gone for more than one week, with no explanation, you will be kicked.

2. Be nice. No 'N00b' shaming, no ragequitting. Say GG.

3. You will represent the clan, so don't do stupid things (See Rule 2.)

4. For number 5 on the application, don't say anything at all. Leave it blank.

5. Don't be nasty to other clans.

-------

How to Apply

Go here ---> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=437609

------

GOALS:

10k to Clan Bank
20k to Clan Bank
10 members
20 members
Win a Clan War [X]
Win 2 Clan Wars
Win 5 Clan Wars
Win 10 Clan Wars

------

Player Allies:

Tyler0679
Creati0n
Kyle

Clan Allies:

Luminescence
Attached Images
phase.jpg (8.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Boerhae; Jan 5, 2014 at 12:26 AM.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
I agree to all zasady.Jestem a good player but I have a 30000 range will lepsza.Najlepszy I'm on Fashion aikido and weakest in the fashion wushu.
This new clan'll help him develop to the best it can niemam for good belta alle won with not one master beltem.jestem active player somewhere three hours diennie.
Please answer greets MadHeros
Originally Posted by MadHeros View Post
I agree to all zasady.Jestem a good player but I have a 30000 range will lepsza.Najlepszy I'm on Fashion aikido and weakest in the fashion wushu.
This new clan'll help him develop to the best it can niemam for good belta alle won with not one master beltem.jestem active player somewhere three hours diennie.
Please answer greets MadHeros

Umm... What?
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
im gonna be inactive for two weeks maybe more i have tests next week so i need to study now cya
I never forget.