Ranking
Original Post
Multi clienting

I am just doing this thread because of the multi clienting, (MC) can't let me playing with my friend in the same or bet server (official bet servers) or tourneys.

ex: when I go to my friend's house, he he comes to my house and we wanna play TB together in the same WI-fi, we can't, so it is not really cool this (MC).

Other ex: if two brothers in TB, can't play in the same official server because they play in the same WI-fi.

So that is really not good in TB, this is the most wrong thing in Toribash, so i suggest to controle it in a good way. No one can join the same server in two differants accounts if he is in the same Pc (laptop) or computer.

Thanks for reading
~Emile001
Last edited by Fire; Apr 9, 2014 at 06:00 PM. Reason: New things added.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Well, 4 days left and no answers
Thread closed
~Emile001

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Multiclienting solution
I see that two players with same IP cant play in the same room anymore. Before it was forbidden by rules for tourneys only to prevent tc farm. And that was right thing. But what restrict two players with same IP to play with each other its totaly wrong.

So:

Allow in tourney rooms autospec for the player to enter in the tourney queue only no one with same IP not in queue already. Prevent farm but will allow to see
how brother play.

And if the problem is qi farm or 10tc-per-game farm the reason is for restrict MCing in other room u can disable tc/qi gainig or set 1 qi per 2 games for them.
Multiclienting
Hey my roommate and I want to play together. We're on the same wifi network and it says that we're multiclienting. We're in a password protected room, nobody's farming ranks over here. This is a pretty clownshoes move. Did you expect that everyone pair of housemates that wants to puppet kung fu at each other was going to buy the Wii version or something?
You have to play on different servers or at different times. This has been discussed a lot before too.

This idea would encourage farming. I disagree with it.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
That's cool, but you don't (or at least didn't last time I played) gain any credits or anything for playing in a passworded room. And we're trying to play in such a room.

So I'm just saying, for a fighting game to not have local multi is bad practice. It offers no tangible benefit to the developers or the playerbase.
Farming qi, win ratio, etc, are all against the rules and this is a small price to pay. This idea would highly encourage farming.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I don't know what the rules currently are, but not allowing two players to play in their own private server without earning any QI or Tc seems pretty stupid to me. I don't see any harm in letting someone farm himself for absolutely nothing.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I don't know what the rules currently are, but not allowing two players to play in their own private server without earning any QI or Tc seems pretty stupid to me. I don't see any harm in letting someone farm himself for absolutely nothing.

you do gain qi in private servers...

and not to mention, players buy boosters.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
you do gain qi in private servers...

and not to mention, players buy boosters.

Yes, my point was that players with the same ip wouldn't get QI or tc, but would be able to play. I think there was a system for that a while back.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore