Ranking
Original Post
Tsukiomi being bad at toribash
Please help me, I've never really been good at tricking. I just want some tips, some ideas. I have a lot of fun doing this, so I wanna get better. Here are two replays, nothing special but I hope you guys can tell me what should be fixed or what I'm doing right.
Attached Files
Tsuk - Time Is Money[Trick].rpl (163.8 KB, 33 views)
Tsuk - Help me [Trick].rpl (262.6 KB, 27 views)
You're also welcome to love my Replays
You're not that bad tbh, especially against replays like mine(attachment, compare the two). Youve got alright flow and a good pose at the end of each replay with tricks inbetween, bam, you gotta an alright replay at least. For a more deeper look in things, I feel you wave your arms about excessively, but, how you perform tricks is good even if the transitions can be improved a wee bit. You're not bad! Keep it up, practice is for perfection!
Attached Files
tricking2vv.rpl (211.5 KB, 13 views)
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Guys please....worst replay here this was 3 years ago I tried a 540 kick
Attached Files
old school replay 2.rpl (57.2 KB, 15 views)
I think your flips looked great, tsuki. And pretty much everything else, too.
-30 is challenging, but I think your jumps are starting great.
The replay's just to show that your tricks aren't really that easy.
Also, hi again.
Attached Files
%Clay_Bomb Factory.rpl (150.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by clayspade; Jul 1, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Thanks you guys, I really enjoy hearing this. I did realize that my arms tend to move too much and look strange. Here is a self-spar, I don't think is was the best. I tried to stay focused on both tori's, but I did get a little lazy ant some points and its kinda visible.
Attached Files
Tsuk - Am I back? [spar].rpl (698.8 KB, 18 views)
Nice Spar, there are just a few things you should try to change.

Try to move both tori's at the same time and not just control one while the other sits in a pose.

At 1700-1710 you were on your head with uke, try not do do moves like that.

I liked the backflip you did nice job.

That kick you did with uke at 1241 was cool and everything but the reaction you did with your tori was a tad bit late. If you had of made the reaction exactly when you kick your tori it would of looked better than it was. Choosing a front flip as a reaction was a cool idea btw.

Most of the dodges you did during this spar was cool gr8 job m8.

I loved the head rip off for the K.o for that you get a 10/10.

You seem like you have alot of interesting ideas for sparring you'll get far with this stuff you just need to tidy it up a bit and you're the best.

Hi btw.
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
you're the best.

Hi btw.

Hai, I kno I'm bestest. But thanks man, I'm trying to get into sparring once again. I kinda noticed these issues later on in the replay and I'm a lazy bastard so lol. Thanks man, needed this
Getting back into parkour. Really loving Toribash again, heres another replay. Not too great, but I'm really trying to get back into it.
Attached Files
oblivionparkour1.tbm (1.8 KB, 6 views)
How about: scoop-cork-flik flak-cartwheel-backflip

PS: I don't mean a cartwheel, just can't find how its called in english. i mean this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQhKMO-d50w

Or try to make a Butterfly kick /Butterfly Twist
Last edited by forene; Jul 10, 2014 at 02:59 PM.