I literally just did

fuckboy good job asshole >:-(

Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
gz on the piss

thx jingles

Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
do u smoke pot

not a huge fan of either pot or alcohol but it happens
You still play CS:S i might puke, anyway anytime you want to queue some csgo i'm down for that, if not all good. What's your steam friend.
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
hi congratulations on piss name
i remember, back in 2014 i think, my friend told me about your replays. ever since then you've been one of my favorite replaymakers. you definitely deserve legend and i'm proud of you, sister

could you make a replay where you wiggle your tori vigorously for a hundred frames or so, thank you
Last edited by sleepily; Feb 8, 2018 at 04:09 PM.
eae
Originally Posted by Advaneten View Post
can i have your autograph

no

Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
You still play CS:S i might puke, anyway anytime you want to queue some csgo i'm down for that, if not all good. What's your steam friend.

gitgud lol
its jisse i think

Originally Posted by sleepily View Post
hi congratulations on piss name
i remember, back in 2014 i think, my friend told me about your replays. ever since then you've been one of my favorite replaymakers. you definitely deserve legend and i'm proud of you, sister

could you make a replay where you wiggle your tori vigorously for a hundred frames or so, thank you

hey thank you thank you and yes

this was fun i want to do a real replay like this
Attached Files
Jisse - wigglewiggle.rpl (128.2 KB, 21 views)
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
not a huge fan of either pot or alcohol but it happens

pot or alcohol
bitchass
Doesn't drink alcohol. Don't show Fred this or he'l get very very upset.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Glad you made it to legend

I liked reading your post, it's always cool remembering there are real people who play this game and not just enigmatic usernames/avatars

Thx 4 shoutout ily

Question: Why do you think you gravitated more towards realism/hacking than ukebash? I remember you making some great stuff in the past and I'm just curious as to why you went that route. Hacking definitely worked out for you though and you make the most conceptually creative replays out there, where really nuthug is about the only competition. (I think Isolations had a stint where he was making hacking epics too but that was shortlived)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~