Ranking
Original Post
[Rel] Sky Island
It's been almost a year since I last released a mod, so here's something I made to knock off some rust:

sky_island.tbm is a sparring and parkour env mod where you fight over the ownership of a legendary sword among ruins on a flying island and do death defying parkour such asy running on slowly falling objects.

pics

Hope you guys enjoy it and special thanks to everyone who helped me test this mod, especially xlr84life for running through different versions of tori's route over 20 times.
Attached Files
sky_island.tbm (31.7 KB, 277 views)
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
ermagherd , nice mod bro 10/10 .

btw it remembers me Super Smash Bro , idk why .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Oh man Well done this mod is amazing 10/10 looks like you spent quite a bit of time working this mod and making it better and I thank you Although I have one question did you have any ideas on what to make this mod look like?
(This also reminds me of Super Smash bro)
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Well I had the idea for this mod from flying islands being pretty common trope in all kinds of fantasy.
The reason why it reminds you of Super Smash Bros. is propably because quite a few stages in the game are some kind of flying ground mass.
From quick glance this mod would be closest to hyrule temple stage.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
I had a lot of fun testing out this map and suggesting shit to Xlr with (hopefully) got transmitted to you.

It's beautiful and unique.
such a nice mod, just wonderin is there anything special about the sword in stone, if it's a reference to anything i won't get it.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I really appreciate how much effort and time you put into this, especially the leap of doing the extreme (parkour on falling objects like wtf only Legolas does that stuff).

The environment is also very beautiful, I'm only disappointed about the limited objects.

Great job and looking forward to more extreme mods
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Amazing work, I've already started on a replay.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
ermagherd , nice mod bro 10/10 .

btw it remembers me Super Smash Bro , idk why .

Its because Super Smash Bros has 1 map like Obazu's mod
Running away...
Finished the replay, i have to praise you for making such a clean mod where i didn't struggle in any way except taking the sword off the stone. I enjoyed it alot.
Attached Files
Mack - [P] - Sky island.rpl (1.17 MB, 48 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen