Ranking
Original Post
Team ICA Vikings
Xioi,Mack,Swepples,Fred,Miracle11

Xioi

Mack

Fred
Last edited by Xioi; Jan 5, 2023 at 11:58 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
(As its in wip) Independence has a nice concept, but, needs a bit more polish with the dodge and the punches near the end.
Reception is nice, keeps the pace up, but the end you seem unsteady and jerky :L.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Sick dodge on Independence, but I'd advise remaking the last bit of running by Uke (after the dodge).

As for Reception - great combo, awesome kicks, but you lazied out on the ending as usual.
Slide smoothly into a pose and cut the additional frames. It won't take you much time and the result will look significantly more polished.
You lazy bum :p
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Thanks for the comments both of you.

And obli. Yea going to remake it after the standup from the roll. Didn't get satisfied with it.
And yea i'm a lazy ass. Did that replay to pretty much practice on new moves and transitions or whatever, trying to get the hang of them so i can transition from them into runs on my parkours making it fancy and stuff.

But oh well, Thanks for the comment
Keep working on the selfspar, the start is really good :o

Reception is really good as well. The only thing that bothers me is how your arm touches the leg as you kick. Even though it doesn't ghost it still makes the kick look worse. That's just me being really picky though.
Thanks jisse.

First somewhat not shit madman i've done in ages.
Attached Files
#Xioi- Asshault.rpl (206.9 KB, 226 views)
I liked the opener very winston very whirloo. Not much more to say but that.
Never trust a commie.
opener was really funny
i actually sorta liked everything before the boom but the boom itself was kinda predictable. well executed nonetheless
glute dm was subtle but didnt add anything tbh
i hate ground dms and im not a fan of juggling so you probably know what i think of the decap
your movement was really nice overall, i just didnt find the dms that interesting. but even though the creativity wasnt amazing the execution was still good so
oh yeah
So yea, Can't handle or be bothered with playing or posting anymore so taking a brake for about six months or longer,

Last replay for a while i guess, nothing to extravagant just something-,
Attached Files
#Xioi- 23.rpl (330.6 KB, 183 views)