Ranking
Original Post
Let's play Monster Hunter!
Hello I have had this game for awhile and would like to see if anyone else plays it

Theres MH 1 freedom MH 2 something for ps2 and psp and i think a 3 for wii

Monster Hunter is a game where you start out as a simple hunter whom came to the town to do quests and such but quickly gets involved in slaying large wyverns and monsters for purpose in a quest or to just hang them on your wall :P

Videos

I have this game for the ps2 its fun.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Kinda reminds me Kingdom of Paradise. I'll try and get it for my birthday.
hey what shiz do you all have atm im wearing

true wyvren blade
monblos plate legs gauntlems tasset and helmet
Do yourself a favor, don't get it for the PSP. Moving that damn analog stick is just frustrating and it fails *even with my handy dandy top to it* at the most inconvenient of times. I swear, battling the big bad dragon would be easier if I could control the camera and where I was running.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?