ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[S] Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I'm Bad at Art

Welcome to my shop. Request whatever you want here, I've dabbled in pretty much everything. I suck at all of it. If anything, my favorite is 3d. My 2d art is horrible. You can have me draw something irl and take a picture if you want. You can have me do it all with mspaint or gimp. I don't care. I've made terrible pixel art before. Want a photograph of something? I've got a camera phone! Want a song made into a kiai sound? Give me the song and time you want. Want me to record my voice and make you a custom Kiai or other sound? Be prepared to offer a lot. Need a story? Poem? Thank you letter? I'll do it. Want a toribash script? Python? C++? HTML? PHP? Request it. Something else I didn't mention? Ask!

Guidelines

• My work is terrible
  • Request anything you want
  • I'll do anything that's in the title, and anything else you can think of.
  • Offer a motivating amount of tc or items or USD or any other junk you have lying around(The more you pay, the harder I try) But pay what you want, I *probably* won't turn down a request because of small payment.
  • Be reasonable
  • Anything I make, art or otherwise, will be displayed here in the first post. An extra fee will be charged if you want otherwise.
  • Fuck off if you don't like it

Portfolio

Request Form:
What you want(detailed):
What size you want it:
What will you pay?(tc,items,currencies,junk):

Todo list
  • Nothing. Open to requests if anyone stumbles upon this (edited 12/26/2013)
list may not be completed in order

kthx.
Last edited by isaac; Jun 28, 2015 at 08:04 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
make my clan a website i will pay vulcan dq
-----
or tricep text
Last edited by rocker168; Jul 28, 2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
For that item it'll be a mostly text website. You know that you'll need to find your own hosting for it, right?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
What you want(detailed):Script that allows you to click on uke's joints to dismember them (without glitching the replay if possible!)
it should work like: you do a totally fake-ish punch,click the dismemberment button,the uke gets destroyed.
What size you want it: Less than 1 GB /lol
What will you pay?(tc,items,currencies,junk): AS OF NOW i can: tori hair+orc force+orc torso+orc blood+orc hair color.
If you manage to make the script not glitching replays then i'll add a Daimyo Hat and Scarf.
Finished! Hover over a joint on Uke or Tori and press shift to dismember.

LUA code:
-- Hover mouse over joint, press shift to dismember that joint. 
--You can hover over Tori's joints, but the legs and arms will be mirrored and dismembered on Uke.

--uke
echo ("Script Created by isaac, for ButterOfDeath")
player_index = 1
jointID=-1

function dmJoint()
echo(jointID)
if jointID>-1 then
echo("DM!")
dismember_joint(player_index, jointID)
end
end

function keyup(a,b)
--shift is 304
if a == 304 then
dmJoint()
end
end
function joint(i,jID)
player_index=i
jointID=jID
end
--secret function type /# to dismemeber that joint number. 0-19
function command(cmd)
echo(cmd)
dismember_joint(player_index, tonumber(cmd))
end

add_hook("command","cmd",command)
add_hook("joint_select","joint",joint)
add_hook ("key_up", "test" , keyup)
Last edited by isaac; Jul 28, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
DesertPunk

Please click this
I need a flame particle wanna make me one that fits my tori and flame?
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Sure thing. Anything in particular you want or you just want me to come up with something?
DesertPunk

Please click this
What you want(detailed): A 3D raccoon with an ishi eye/eyepatch (like my avatar)
What size you want it: Doesn't matter, just large (somewhere above 500x500)
What will you pay?(tc,items,currencies,junk): 5k
Done!

WARNING: SUPER LARGE IMAGE "SOMEWHERE ABOVE 500x500"

[BONUS GIF]

Hope you like it! Raccoons are fucking hard to make! Let me know if you want a different angle or something. Or if you just want me to send you the .blend file.

it's totally ok if you want to reconsider how much you pay after seeing the quality
Last edited by isaac; Jul 31, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
DesertPunk

Please click this
I love it xP nice job!
Sent the tc, and I have no idea what a .blend file is so I don't think I want it.
Nice avatar by the way.
Last edited by Aracoon; Jul 31, 2013 at 02:30 PM.