Toribash
Original Post
windows 7
So it worked with vista and prob xp too not 7 -_-. So I need to make the window go beyond the top of my screen so i can see more of the window, like a game played in window mode I cant move it higher or else it bounces down so i can see the title bar I DONT WANT TO! please help
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Windows 7 works with Vista and Xp but not 7? Or? And this computer has Windows 7 and I can drag screens with no problems.
Clan Blood Leader
Turn off window snapping. I had to do the same thing, it's very annoying.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've got windows7 home premium, I don't have a problem
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Turn off window snapping. I had to do the same thing, it's very annoying.

Thanks mate!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
torrent an iso, use the cd key from the real one? I dont know how windows cds work actually...
DesertPunk

Please click this
Yeah get the iso from a torrent. As long as you use a legal key, it's okay.

If your drive is kaputt, use a flash drive. If this is an upgrade, mount the image then install.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]