Toribash
Original Post
Requesting a post background
I want it to look like it's paper being burned, at like the top and bottom of my post. For buttons like rep and stuff, have it start from there. I want this to be subtle, like look at the top right of this image I want it to be like that but not black if it's burned, just like glowing embers around my post. All I have is 7k to my name sooo... Also I'm not sure if this is how the textures work, can you make them the full size of the post? Or just a certain sized image because all the ones I've seen have been looping across the post...

edit: srsly can you make it the full size of the post or will it have to loop, if it has to loop I don't think this will work...

P.S. I don't have toriprime yet so if it looks good I'll buy prime and you'll get paid. But read the edit and answer before you start anything.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 21, 2010 at 05:42 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop