Toribash
Original Post
Windows 7 impossible to boot
Its been almost a year since I got my computer and now windows 7 will not boot up.
I can't boot in any possible way(safe mode, safe mode w/ networking, etc.)
Tried using repair service and did not detect any problems it could fixed. When I viewed the problem details, it came up showing:
Problem Even Name: StartupRepairOffline
Problem Signature 1: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 2: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 3: unknown
Problem Signature 4: 21201035
Problem Signature 5: AutoFailover
Problem Signature 6: 3
Problem Signature 7: CorruptFile
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.265.1 Locale ID: 1033

I tried system restore and still loads the same thing.
I noticed each time I try to boot windows 7, it says at the bottom of the screen "windows is loading files".

Couldn't find any searches on google as many other people have experienced this problem. I tried a CHKDSK and I can't find the "FOUND" folder.
I also can't find the ntbtlog.txt file for my current HDD as it only shows on my current working Vista so I can't find the failing drivers.
I'm trying to find a way to restore to factory settings as none of the "f#" keys worked.

If anyone could help, it would mean ALOT to me since this is the computer I do graphics, gaming, and work.

I forgot to mention but I sold my windows cd installation and repair cd to a friend who is long gone from now.

SPECSI'll update later)
nvidia geforce 460 SE
tforce 945p motherboard
intel pentium E6500
450 imicro psu
Windows 7 home premium 64bit
Last edited by darkspace; Sep 8, 2011 at 01:36 PM.
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
Hmm, I suggest reinstalling your operating system. If you know the activation key for it you just need any set of cd's for it and you can reinstall. Also, give some specs of your comp.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
system fucked up

needs formattin'

happened the same to my lappy, except it was vista.

never knew what happened but whatever
Last edited by Alejandro; Sep 8, 2011 at 03:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Download a new disk and use that to repair I guess.

Also try plug in another keyboard and use the F keys on that (I have problems with some non-standard keyboards so I use an old USB one to do it)
I managed to get a cd so currently, i'm doing a clean installation.
I'll post back if it worked.
Last edited by darkspace; Sep 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<