Ranking
Original Post
Player 'sid' accused of abuse
If you know me, you know that I am only 8 years of age. I have been violated severely for 8~ months by a terrible man whom goes by the name of sid. This man has risen the ranks of the Toribash community to enhance his methods of abuse. Being as I am a minor, this is child abuse. Just recently I had been painfully banned as I had just got back from my trip to Spain. I saw this strange as I had told no one of my trip, because it was a surprise. I was then alarmed when I got two queries.

[13:08]<dis> I am watching you
--
[13:12] <sid> DOMOT MWAH

After these obscure and vulgar words showed up on my screen, I got a friend request from the player 'sid'. Being the kind 8 year old that I am, I accepted it. I was instantly banned with the reason: AASSIUFGHAKJS

That's when I noticed the subliminal message. ASS
Many of you may not know what this acronym means. Allow me to lay it out for you.
Anal
Sex
Sexing

This is a term most child abusers use to signal their associates to a location. This location being, Toribash. I urge all of you to stay vigilant, examine your private messages closely, you never know when you will be attacked by this vicious psychopath.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
i love you

I concur.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
child abuse?

if you're 8 years old what the fuck are you doing with a computer?

when i was 8 i was more than happy with a playstation 1...

edit: also the definition of ASS was simply amazing...
Last edited by extremerun; Mar 31, 2012 at 08:42 PM.
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL

We gotta get this guy though, I myself, am nothing but a 7 year old and Id rather not get my goodies fondled my this guy

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
well shit

Phish Moderated Message:
User infracted for child abuse.
Last edited by Fish; Mar 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
well shit

We're onto you.
Don't worry Mwah, the cyber-police are here to help. We back-traced it all.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.