Toribash
Original Post
High Quality Abstract Cartoon Set
As the title says, I'd like an abstract cartoon set. I have a relatively huge budget so i expect a pretty good set. I want to spend AT MOST 300k. The least I want to pay is 50k so I'm looking for a really good set since you'll be getting paid top dollar. There's not really anything i want to use as a reference, just use your imagination, you'll definitely get paid for it if you have a good one. I expect shading, artistic randomness. The works.

I'd prefer the set to not be symmetrical but if you make it look really good, i'll let you pass. As for the color scheme I'd pretty much would like Azurite (#1F364C), Void(#000000) and a little bit of Gold(#FFFF4C) .

For the head, just come up with something that fits with the rest of the set. The normal size of 512x512 works fine for me. I also don't need the joints to be textured so dont worry about that.
Last edited by Leaf; Jan 11, 2018 at 06:37 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Damn guys, where are the artists

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
I am an artist but I dun know wut ure trying to ask
HQ? Abstract? Provide an eg.

HQ= High Quality. I'm paying a lot so I want something that looks really good. If you want an idea of what I want and if you can get ingame, dl/lp ping and use his set as an example.

Alright, just post whenever you make progress

Woke up after long sleep of laziness, so is it just body or joints too?
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
No joints, just the body

You guys got anything for me?