Toribash
Original Post
Favorite flash game site
Post your favorite flash game website and favorite game on there maybe.

Mine has got to be kongregate. You can upload games and get up to 50% of the ad revenue if you check all the stuff. Many many new games everyday. Challenges. Theres forums. And theres also developer constest weekly and motnhly for money.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
i like www.xgenstudios.com
not alot of games there but alot of good ones
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
kongregate.com ofc, about fav flash game, well, I rather don't have fav ones, all of them bore me after some time.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by wootkill View Post
i like www.xgenstudios.com
not alot of games there but alot of good ones

Yeah, i havnt checked it for ages, but it has hell good games.

Stick RPG rules. But its too easy lawl.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
also Armorgames.com is pretty good, and miniclips.com to get Heli attack.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Ya i goto armor games every once in a while when i get bored. Also arcade cabin. But I only go to other sites than kongregate if I'm super really really completly bored out of my complete mind, but mebeh i exaggerated.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop