Toribash
Original Post
Leaving
Sorry guys, its just the threads are pointless in the clan, and its not serious enough for me, all it seems like is you guys foolin around.
So ya what the titles says.
._. oh. nice reason. who is fooling?. the people is inactive. that's the word. this clan is INACTIVE. That's The Word, We Are Not Fooling. But the half of the clan is inactive. and i dont like it. but... Are you serius? only for that?. if you got invited in a clan. please Post it. we are not going to hate you. Please Post it. we are not saying You Nothing.
Last edited by Alejandro; Sep 15, 2009 at 09:05 PM.
serious
ingame and out,
hope this doesn't effect our relationships, but still,
i read your guys threads and have nothing to post because i feel they are in no need of my post...and im talking about like all of the threads
Originally Posted by CheZe View Post
._. oh. nice reason. who is fooling?. the people is inactive. that's the word. this clan is serius stuff. INACTIVE people. That's The Word, We Are Not Fooling. But the half of the clan is inactive. and i dont like it. but... Are you serius? only for that?. if you got invited in a clan. please Post it. we are not going to hate you. Please Post it. we are not saying You Nothing.

not half of the clan The whole clan is inactive.

3 members are the most actives. Gugu29, CheZe, And Aelak. Im not Inactive. You Are Inactive.

~CheZe
Last edited by Alejandro; Sep 15, 2009 at 07:47 AM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by Daggardry View Post
Sorry guys, its just the threads are pointless in the clan, and its not serious enough for me, all it seems like is you guys foolin around.
So ya what the titles says.

Originally Posted by CheZe View Post
._. oh. nice reason. who is fooling?. the people is inactive. that's the word. this clan is serius stuff. INACTIVE people. That's The Word, We Are Not Fooling. But the half of the clan is inactive. and i dont like it. but... Are you serius? only for that?. if you got invited in a clan. please Post it. we are not going to hate you. Please Post it. we are not saying You Nothing.

Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
not half of the clan The whole clan is inactive.

3 members are the most actives. Gugu29, CheZe, And Aelak. Im not Inactive. You Are Inactive.

~CheZe

/Invade
If u want my honest opinion,
I have to agree with Daggardry a lot of threads is pointless and filled with useless stuff.
Some of you guys really foolin around Phoenix forums...

Cheze,
3 guys doesn't compose clan,
maybe some of phoenix members want to be active...But they can't...Becouse nobody doesn't talk here...You can't speak with yourself.

If we're talking about serious people..Only gugu and chez is pretty normal here,sometimes zygriuxxx and aelak.

And...Serious stuff,is when clan is active they make some kind of activities in forums and in-game and doesn't shitting with their board,then u can say that clan is ,,serious stuff''.
Of course i don't say that Phoenix is bad clan,just you guys should ,,revive'' your activity...

Good Luck guys.

1st. u dont need the /invade thingy 2nd. i know. but atleast we are active. i want more active people. this clan is inactive. im not gonna lie. this clan maybe is dead in a months...

~CheZe
Last edited by Alejandro; Sep 15, 2009 at 09:04 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

/invade, im active i just have no point in posting cause i can't discuss things all by myself.

._. u dont need the invade thingy.

~CheZe
Last edited by Alejandro; Sep 16, 2009 at 11:20 PM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
@first post:
so you dont like fun? oO
then go xD i dont like ppl like you ^^
tb isnt anything about life and death
you are supposed to have fun
and we are having it

TRUE.

~CheZe
Last edited by Alejandro; Sep 17, 2009 at 10:27 PM.
http://nopx.mybrute.com
member of phoenix