Toribash
Original Post
Been working on a new set
Spent around 9 hours making it

set

Cnc is appreciated ^^
used photoshop cs6
My biggest problem with the set is the colors and the head, helios man? Thats not an appealing color lol, at least to me it isnt. The last couple sets you have made, you have used the same look with the head textures, change it up bro, you can do a lot better i know it, differentiate the head, its probably the most looked at part of a set.

Other than that, you have a unique style and you should definitely experiment with more cartoony art, this kinda reminds me of a recolored hyperbeast art from csgo
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
this kinda reminds me of a recolored hyperbeast art from csgo

Well, you most definitely got that right. Color picked from the hyperbeast art, changed it up a bit, and used it. (Don't judge me, I wanted to try out a good color pallet xd).
The color is actually Titan though, and yeah, really have to make change up the head texture a bit.. Will do on the next set :P
Looks good and as Kozmo said, the colors was a weird choice.
I also think that a few shapes are kind of odd, for example: the hands look like torsos.
Otherwise good.
Once I looked at this I instantly said "woah this looks like kremlines sets"
But you're not kremline I actually like the colors and art style but the head is a bit weird for me I saw some of your art and as kozmo said it seems to be the same style

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

The joints being a different color really turns me off to the set already..

With that not in mind, it's cool. Forget what they said about the colors, it's a nice breath of fresh air. It seems like a set that looks super weird mirrored, however. It's especially lazy-looking in the legs. (No feet, by the way?)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
The joints being a different color really turns me off to the set already..

With that not in mind, it's cool. Forget what they said about the colors, it's a nice breath of fresh air. It seems like a set that looks super weird mirrored, however. It's especially lazy-looking in the legs. (No feet, by the way?)

I tried my best to make the colors replicate the joint color. Still could use some tweaking, but yeah..
Also, I spent like, most the time doing the legs/thighs, so yeah.. They kinda look good imo. Didn't do the feet because it was 1am when I finished the set. Inspected it ingame and was like "oh shit, I forgot to do the feet!" so, instead of actually making ones, I just slapped off the secondary color I was using, and called it a day. I'm a lazy ass.

pic

if u look at this picture, take a close look at the wrists, the mapping could be better on that since the thick line changes to a small one at the corner.

other than that i like the color mix, even if it doesnt fit toribash colors well it still is a nice mix of the colors itself also like the reptileish style! only thing turning me off is the head, it looks so weird. kind of like a mix between reptile and robot and then again it just has this weird empty look in the eyes (if the round dots are eyes) which just makes me not wanna wear that head.
wrists can be added something on the outside, maybe you like it that way i dont want to question it but, somehow it looks a bit empty to me when nothing is on the outside :P your decision though,
add some feet, that set is never finished when not atleast some detail is on the feet, if you leave them blank in that color it wont look as cool as a full finished set you know,

a realy complicated style you have but a realy unique one too, i love it! but still theres some work that can be done to make it look alot better my friend (only them small details i mentioned, and the head is just my opinion :P)
So! I went ahead and updated it. Changed the colors (Still have the old colors with the same updates), changed the thighs and feet, and made a MUCH sexier head. Thank you all for your cnc <3. You just changed a somewhat bad set tbh, to an amazing set!
Still have some flaws, like the hands, since I didn't have the time to fix that, but still!

Updated

The head doesnt match the set at all... Pls change it, i like the colors tho good job
you're on thin ice, pal