Ranking
Original Post
tyzi
tyzi
Attached Files
#tyzi - donot shoot it me.rpl (188.7 KB, 59 views)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

finally tyzi has a replay thread

love that opener
that glute kick was pretty nice, but idk i feel like you could get 4 dms
your follow up from that was pretty damn cool
580-560 more people should try to avoid head bruises
the boom kick to the head and pecs was cool, but i didnt really get amazed from it, its pretty common to see booms at that area
the way you got in a pose and the pose itself looked a bit lazy, pose looked nice though

7/10 because there really was nothing overwhelmingly amazing
thank you for the reply

in short, "lazy" wraps it up nicely. going for huge booms burns me out quickly, so i'd rather focus on other things.

here's another
Attached Files

hey gae boi

the flow is nice but the spring was weird.
I like the boom at first, it looked cool
the second kick looked lucky tho but was also good.
overall pretty nice. 8.5/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
thanks
i wish i could show you how much time was spent on the last kick vs the rest of the replay

i didnt really like the opener, frame 630~ was cool, except the lumbar bent that way
the jump was pretty cool and powerful, the grab was a bit weird, boom was nice as hell
that kick to the hips was pretty accurate id say, looked hella fancy
pose was nice
8/10 because of the bending mentioned when i talked about the opener and the head bruise at frame 475, would be pretty hard to avoid tho, so its kinda understandable i guess :P, overall good job
Last edited by iris; Mar 13, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
2/10 I've seen better from u.

head bruise, grab kick.

cool opener tho, could be a bit cleaner.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kurokaen View Post
i didnt really like the opener, frame 630~ was cool, except the lumbar bent that way
the jump was pretty cool and powerful, the grab was a bit weird, boom was nice as hell
that kick to the hips was pretty accurate id say, looked hella fancy
pose was nice
8/10 because of the bending mentioned when i talked about the opener and the head bruise at frame 475, would be pretty hard to avoid tho, so its kinda understandable i guess :P, overall good job

ah i didn't notice the lumbar was bent weird during the jump

here's a thing that i didn't finish the last hit/probably won't + new thinger
Attached Files
#tyzi - things have been bad.rpl (143.5 KB, 39 views)
#tyzi - not fantastic.rpl (294.7 KB, 30 views)

tyzi
Attached Files
#tyzi - then nothing.rpl (132.2 KB, 38 views)

This is cool, you made the first kick look seamless despite hitting your knee on his right pec. I think it is the grab that causes the other dm but in real time it looks like a decent solid kick.
Theres a tiny pause before the second kick that breaks up the replay a bit for me especially since the beginning is so smooth, but because you had to wait for uke's crotch to arrive at the best position for the kick it is reasonable. Nonetheless when you push off the ground for the kick I would have tried to smoothen the lower shoulder & extend pec -> raise shoulder & contract pec motion (to try to make the hand touch the ground earlier at around 284 instead of swinging back a bit before landing). I don't know if it would have affected the kick and made it harder or impossible, but I would have at least tried it to see if it made everything look better. I like the kick though, acrobatic no grab stuff is my favourite.

things have been bad: I think the grabs were a big enemy on this one, even though you got a nice boom with the first hit, it is not easy when your arm coincides with your leg in a kick, I would try to grab above what I want to hit (in this case I would have probably not gone for the kick at all since I think it is not a good position). You did a good job with the kick despite the adversities.
The second kick asked for a better grab too, you grabbed his left leg while kicking from his right leg side, which put your leg too close to uke with no time to extend properly and made you hit with your shin before the foot landed. I would have tried to grab the right hip or the abs instead and contract my wrist slightly to curl my arm and get a better hit. I edited the replay a bit to show what I mean, I hope you don't mind me posting it! I didn't even have to change the grab that much, I just didn't lower my left shoulder immediately which gave me some more time to swing around and prepare the kick to come from a better angle (Ignore my arm stopping awkwardly before the grab, it is bad)

not fantastic: Solid stuff, that jump for the last kick was glorious.
Attached Files
h.rpl (219.8 KB, 27 views)
oh yeah