Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Niches
I've noticed toribash players generally choose a section of the forums/game, and then dedicate the majority of their time spent on toribash to that one section. This happens regularly in real life (think of your hobbies/careers) and anywhere else where there is a substantial amount of people who have optional paths to take. Here are a few examples of some toribash niches:

• Artists (this includes texture makers, video makers, and anything that gets posted on the art board)

• Marketeers (this includes people who buy and sell items, art, tc, etc.)

• Skilled Players (this includes people who regularly play toribash in order to get better at the game. I suppose duelists and gamblers also fall under this category, along with any newcomers who don't know their options yet)

• Replay Makers (this includes people who make replays for fun, competitions, videos, etc.)

• Movers and Shakers (this includes people come here to manage others, for example: staff and clan leaders)

• Socialites (this includes people who post all around the forum boards and clans, and also shitposters who do the same thing but with less dignity)

• Slackers (this includes people who feed off of other people's discussions and accomplishments, a.k.a. lurkers)

In this thread I want to discuss how you found your niche in toribash.

niche - "a place or position suitable or appropriate for a person or thing"
Last edited by crith; Sep 15, 2015 at 10:08 PM.
Your pal,
crith
Well i used to be a skilled player ig but ever since my pc broke
Ive thought about marketing for tc instead.
When i used to sell items on forum i always got lowballed the shit out of
By JSnuff n Kyle and they went on to sell them for profit so i decided i could maybe do the same
V!_-R|O|Y|A|L|T|Y-_!V KiD CuDi
you're forgetting the "lurker's" niche
there are plenty of people who just get on and look at threads, or even shitpost

i guess i've always stuck to art and replay making. i'm not really all that competitive so i like to stick to the more leisurely/relaxing side of things

i also like to shitpost
beware
the goblin
Just like Marrez said, I usually go around lurking in the forum, sometimes just to laugh of other users or whatever.
But I guess am an in-game person for now.
Strangely, I fall under every Catagory. Probably less when it comes to replays. I make spars, parkors, replays for events (like ConCon's shit).

But everything else I do. If I have to choose one, it would be marketing.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
RIP me, I'm just a forum trawler, I basically roam the forums posting on every board, and occasionally make replays or go in game.

We'll I've tried art marketing and replay making and I've just about given up on all, I guess I fall into the third category
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
I don't have a specific skill. I'm a jack of all trades. I can make replays, art, videos, etc. however I'm not perfect at any of these
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this