PS3
3 Votes / 25.00%
XBOX360
9 Votes / 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
PS3 or XBOX360?
So I've come to the decision to buy one of these hip new gaming consoles . But i don't know which to get. PS3 has free internet and a website browser. XBOX360 has some cool games like L4D and Halo. But I'm sure they have zombie games and futuristic fps's on PS3.
But I'd like to see what the users think.

Discuss.
Last edited by kingmonste; Jun 17, 2010 at 09:29 PM.
I'd go for the PS3, I enjoy it much more then when I had my xbox and even more good games are going to be out in the future for it.
So this is what the 10,000th thread about this?

Pc wins over all.

Since that wasn't an option I voted Xbox 360

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
This is the 10,000th thread?

wow one vote for PS3?
If I hadn't have voted it would've been a blowout lol.
Last edited by kingmonste; Jun 17, 2010 at 09:39 PM.
I already made a thread like this. You better close it before you get in trouble >. >
Death to all who stand before me!
ClickMe My Business
well i can't close it. And i still haven't found my answer.
Only 7 people have voted (not counting myself)
Left4Dead sucks on 360, get it on computer.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Not gonna vote...

The new XBOX 360 (in many ways like the ps3 slim) is smaller, glossy, has wifi, integrated power block, better cooling, and larger capacity.

I think this brings the xbox to about the same level as the ps3 as far as features go. They both are weakass compared to any decent pc, since their internal processors and graphics cards are old now.

Both of them has enough to satisfy most users. Kinect vs Move even.

Since not every console game gets ported, I think it's good to have a cheap console. In this case, it would be the xbox arcade. Just 99 bucks now while supplies last. It doesn't matter as much for which one you get since a lot of formerly exclusive franchises are moving to multiplatform.

If you don't have a pc rig yet though, that'd be my suggestion. The PS3 and XBOX are outdated now as far as hardware goes, no matter how optimized they games are and how much sony and microsoft want users to believe otherwise. The games only look as good as they do because of some visual tricks and the lack of antialiasing, a lot of post processing, complex shadows and such.

While I'm on this subject...

I really hope the PS3 and XBOX get their successors in the next year or two, because a lot of object models are still the same in the ports, since it is a lot of work to make a new set of models for more powerful graphics cards. I guess this is where tessellation is supposed to come into play, but it still would be nice to have higher poly nontessellated models as being standard.

So yeah, I think it's be pretty cool to spend those 300 bucks on a new graphics card for your pc, use that for the next couple years, and THEN buy a new console of the next generation, when they can actually match pcs. Cuz at the beginning of their life cycles, their higher optimizations will probably be able to outperform most pcs at the price.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]