Ranking
Original Post
[Evil] is recruiting!!

We are accepting people who are cool to hang out with that have good mannerisms and love to play the game!

We don't have a hard application process, it's super easy to get in.

All you have to do is post in this thread or message me on discord a short non formal application.
Just tell me a little about yourself like what things you enjoy doing in your free time or what your favorite mods are
I will add you as a trial member and after a week or two you can be a full member!

Requirements: Brown belt and up.

To become a full member, you just have to stick around for a while.
- No alts allowed.
- Read the Evil Code.

There is no formal application to join.

Join our discord

Check out our clan
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 13, 2019 at 06:34 PM.
I do things.

That's my resume.

fr though I like most mods and just chilling around talking about battlebots and youtube and stuff.

I'm suuuuper new to clans and I like the idea of a clan just for nice people, I find most people here throw slurs around and I'm just like that Michael Jordan "stop it" meme
Last edited by dyingderp; Oct 13, 2019 at 11:07 PM.
Originally Posted by dyingderp View Post
I do things.

That's my resume.

fr though I like most mods and just chilling around talking about battlebots and youtube and stuff.

I'm suuuuper new to clans and I like the idea of a clan just for nice people, I find most people here throw slurs around and I'm just like that Michael Jordan "stop it" meme

Hell yea, toxic people can hit the road! Best thing you can do is ignore em.

Also I too love battlebots I've been watching since I was a kid. My favorite robot is Tombstone and Ray Billings is a fun guy. Remember a few years back when this happened?

That was epic, also another one of my favorite bots is Minotaur, and for a long time Bronco was a beast and his fights were always super entertaining, seems the rest of the bots have finally caught up on how to defeat him. His bot is big and has gotten long in the tooth now I've loved watching broncos fights since I was a kid.

I hope minotaur can be improved or set back to how it was in 2016 and 2017, it was an absolute beast before they started experimenting with the new drum spinners.

I also like Duck alot, that is the strongest bot I have ever seen. He always beats his competition by wearing them out (most of the time) He can take one hell of a beating. It's fun watching that bot get tossed around the battlebox over and over
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 14, 2019 at 02:23 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Hell yea, toxic people can hit the road! Best thing you can do is ignore em.

Also I too love battlebots I've been watching since I was a kid. My favorite robot is Tombstone and Ray Billings is a fun guy. Remember a few years back when this happened?

That was epic, also another one of my favorite bots is Minotaur, and for a long time Bronco was a beast and his fights were always super entertaining, seems the rest of the bots have finally caught up on how to defeat him. His bot is big and has gotten long in the tooth now I've loved watching broncos fights since I was a kid.

I hope minotaur can be improved or set back to how it was in 2016 and 2017, it was an absolute beast before they started experimenting with the new drum spinners.

I also like Duck alot, that is the strongest bot I have ever seen. He always beats his competition by wearing them out (most of the time) He can take one hell of a beating. It's fun watching that bot get tossed around the battlebox over and over

Warhead is a BEAST! I love a lot of the more unique designs like shatter and mammoth, as they can lead to more unique and unforgettable moments. Also you should check out quantum's Chinese cousin spectre, they did incredible over there!
I actually forget a lot of the smaller details of the abc seasons, as I started getting into battlebots more once it moved to discovery, but one thing I remember vividly is loving the sight of big smashy smashy bricks back in the first abc season.
Originally Posted by dyingderp View Post
Warhead is a BEAST! I love a lot of the more unique designs like shatter and mammoth, as they can lead to more unique and unforgettable moments. Also you should check out quantum's Chinese cousin spectre, they did incredible over there!
I actually forget a lot of the smaller details of the abc seasons, as I started getting into battlebots more once it moved to discovery, but one thing I remember vividly is loving the sight of big smashy smashy bricks back in the first abc season.

I like the unique robots a lot as well, they are very entertaining Another one of my favorite bots is HUGE!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I like the unique robots a lot as well, they are very entertaining Another one of my favorite bots is HUGE!

I love how huge is serious championship material, even if it is such a wacky design, nobody can hit it!
Please recruit me Evil
I'm very cool with people, the only thing i can say for toxic people is, or stop it, or ignore it, I love playing this game, and having fun with a lot friends
I like playing ranked matches, I don't like to be toxic with people, Be mad, bad, I like to just have fun , In my vision, This is a bit competitive game And a LOT Fun game

I tried
Originally Posted by xLqvex View Post
I'm very cool with people, the only thing i can say for toxic people is, or stop it, or ignore it, I love playing this game, and having fun with a lot friends
I like playing ranked matches, I don't like to be toxic with people, Be mad, bad, I like to just have fun , In my vision, This is a bit competitive game And a LOT Fun game

I tried

Sorry, you were denied :< Try again some time later!

[Evil] is recruiting!

Hi, I'm Gabriel, since I started playing the game, I've always heard of evil, a clan of legends. I'm 22 years old.I like to play a lot of whusu, judo, akido, fight, among other mods.I am a person who likes to chat with people in the chats. A hobby of mine is self-modeling, I love spending hours in the rcs.
Enjoy at least playing with you in a room and chat.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8675.jpg  
Your join date is 2010 and you have only played 1888 matches and done 147. Seems like you have been inactive for a long time. Are you planning on increasing your toribash activity?
evil Führer of Evil