Ranking
Original Post
Anime Lady.
I only seem to want to work on this at 5 in the morning, for the past 2 nights. I don't know why. CnC please, and I stress that I want it for this more than anything else.

I wanted to go for an Anime chick. Less headtexture more Art of itself. If someone can show me a little tutorial on how to draw cartoon/anime hands that'd be fantastic. I'm shit at hands.

Program: Painter for Android

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Is this Chibi?
If so the breasts
are a bit big for chibi,
and the eyes could use some
more detail to add to the kawai
feel of Chibi art. Overall nice sketch.
Check this website out
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 19, 2016 at 12:54 PM.
I like the motivation you had to create something and the start is good.
here is my point about it, you did it directly from nothing, you need to make a construction of everything you do first, you need to simplify the forms and go building the body and face.

Another pointer is on anatomy, go and look for references of women bodies and keep studying more bodies, I put a red line of how I would do it in anime style:

keep doing it, you will learn a lot by studying, so do your way to growth.
Oh, like an outline. Yeah, I haven't done that before, which I should have. That you for the help too, means a lot. Never done anything like this before. :P

Question, is the.. uh... chest okay? Like, size and position?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
right boob is smaller then the left one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I know this is a rough sketch but on the right boob the line below it
looks like its a jelly roll but on the other side she seems almost
perfectly skinny. Since this is a side view, to fix that problem
you should probably make the right side look more like a back.
Try to straighten the right side where the back is so it doesn't
look like a butt lift.

Example

Last edited by Samurai; Oct 21, 2016 at 01:02 AM.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Oh, like an outline. Yeah, I haven't done that before, which I should have. That you for the help too, means a lot. Never done anything like this before. :P

Question, is the.. uh... chest okay? Like, size and position?

Actually more like constructing the gurl out of basic shapes before moving on to the final outline. Also, slight correction to dengue; you don't NEED to, but it's still a very good idea. You need to be able to do it, however, otherwise you'll never get a feel for the underlying anatomy.

i still don't have that huehuehuehuehue

Anyways, as for the BAWBS breasts, they're on the larger side of normal, but that size does exist, and they're placed decently. A couple of things though: Have you heard of tenting? Breasts do that too. The shirt probably isn't going to tuck under them like that, unless the gurl does that manually. Here we have a healthy sideboob with a shirt on (maybe very slightly nsfw due to it vaguely resembling a sideboob). In other words, you're actually fairly unlikely to see that much boob definition through a shirt.

Also, as Kirito said, the furthest boob is slightly bigger than the closer one, which should be reversed. As a minor detail, also note that raising an arm would also raise the corresponding boob, although in this case it'd be a rather small difference.

All that besides, good line quality! (b'_')b

If you find yourself needing a booborial, you can find PLENTY on the intertoobs. People (of all genders, it seems) seem to enjoy drawing them, and some artists have taken it upon themselves to make sure that people can learn how do it right. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol