Ranking
Original Post
Kirito's Replay Thread
Uhh Im going to post my replays here...

most of them are from when i first started :v
Attached Files
[T] Gainer Switch.rpl (85.3 KB, 44 views)
Probability.rpl (226.7 KB, 18 views)
My first backflip!.rpl (25.0 KB, 23 views)
Destiny.rpl (98.6 KB, 17 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
instead of making the engage distance huge, just permanently remove uke
like this:
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
open the replay in notepad and change this 2 into a 1

aa

i didnt know that at the time of making the replay
heres some moar
Attached Files
First steps.rpl (38.2 KB, 7 views)
[T] Charm and Kiri.rpl (623.5 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Sep 19, 2015 at 08:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Well i guess i can say im alot better now
Heres a wip everything after the part where i use my hands to push myself off the ground is probably gonna be changed for the final product.

hit me wit dat CnC
Attached Files
[T][WIP] Alone.rpl (156.2 KB, 17 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
I decided to re-do the replay from the beginning
Heres what i have now

(probably going to redo it again from the hop)

Any cnc?
Attached Files
[T][WIP] Alone.rpl (128.0 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Another WIP

im loving this one the most so far
especially the ending
Attached Files
[T][WIP] Alone.rpl (147.5 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
heres a very very short extension
2 sleepy to do moar
-----
Heres another update
why no one cnc? ;-;
Attached Files
[T][WIP] Alone.rpl (147.6 KB, 8 views)
[T][WIP] Alone.rpl (164.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 18, 2015 at 12:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
hey there. i know practically nothign about tricking but i have no choice but to retribute the favour

i did tricking like maybe 5 times ever, but i always felt like after i started a trick, everything else should come somewhat easily until the end of that specific trick. in other words, a good setup always made my life easier, and if i had to struggle or force a landing it would always either look bad, or make my next trick extremely hard (either due to loss of balance or awkward position)

i think that is what happened in this replay a little often, like how when you landed at frame 1060 you were practically sitting. if you had tried to edit the initial jump and made yourself jump higher, maybe you could have landed while standing up straight, and that would make it easier to transition to an end pose. it would also help you look smoother, if you were to continue into another trick. basically, trying to cut the problem from the root instead of trying to forcefully fix it at the end usually yields better results.

Flash and Oblivion replays really show how great setups and landings can make the whole trick look really smooth and effortless, so if you feel like watching some tricking i recommend those two. i also recommend Dahstevy, although im not sure where to find his replays. godspeed

also protip if you post more than 1 replay at a time, your chances of getting a comment are significantly decreased
oh yeah
Thanks
also im aware that i landed in a sitting position at 1060, thats why i always go back like 50-10 frames from where i left off previously so i can make things better
ill post another wip soon :d
-----
heres the wip :c
I dont really like the gainer switch but i think i did the hook kick pretty well c:
Attached Files
[T][WIP] Alone.rpl (243.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 18, 2015 at 03:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
3 Weeks later i come up with another wip yayayay

cnc pls
Attached Files
[T][WIP] Spinster.rpl (109.5 KB, 21 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: