Ranking
Original Post
Regarding Clans
ManBreakfast has been inactive as of late. I'll be taking over in his stead. All questions and payments for clans should be sent to me from now on. If you have sent money to MBK, pm me stating your clan name and who you want the mod(s) of the clan forum to be. As of now, the rules will be the same, but are subject to change sometime in the near future.

Anyone with a black name (Delaid, Eleeleth, Vii and myself) can make you a toriclan page, but only I can make the forum itself.

Any questions regarding this thread, PM me.

I'm gonna steal MBK's computer tomorrow and see who has sent him money and who he hasn't taken care of.
Last edited by Hamr; Oct 28, 2008 at 06:17 AM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by JoeCake View Post
hey can u post/send me a list of the prices for clans?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=57621

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Warbanana, thanks for the concern but we have all of these aspects under control.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
help pls
Thanks for letting us know that your taking over,my Q is,I have been asked to join a clan,but how do i know its legit,hope this is the right spot for this Q. yours thankfully for a great game,EcoHitman
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

Originally Posted by EcoHitman View Post
Thanks for letting us know that your taking over,my Q is,I have been asked to join a clan,but how do i know its legit,hope this is the right spot for this Q. yours thankfully for a great game,EcoHitman

If it under official clans, then the clan is "legit". If it is not, then it is either someone trying to start a clan or an unofficial clan seeking more members so that it can become official.
we've asked for updates, haven't gotten 'em.

the whole member list is wrong pretty much

check the members list and update

also, Giantz left the clan, but he's still clan mod. Andyson (leader) wants me to be new clan mod. Ask him.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I made Andyson the leader on toriclans, he can update the members himself.

Added your board moderation changes to our list, Hamr'll see it when he gets on.