Ranking
Great, that makes sense!
Now, what are the default values of engageplayerpos? It's not in the defaults list of MrPopart and I just have both tori and uke as in a totem pole. :3

It seems like it ignores the engage distance value I will have to combine it with engageplayerrot right? =/
Last edited by Jers; Dec 17, 2009 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Add stuff
"Don't hate the game, hate the playas" Joel Durham Jr
Remember good sportmanship, we've all been n00bs once.
Default of engageplayerpos is 0,0.5,0,0,-0.5,0
Default of engageplayerrot is 0,0,0,0,0,180
When you have engageplayerpos set, it ignores the engage distance and height, so you'll have to put those into engageplayerpos as well. Engageplayerrot is only good for turning uke or tori (or both) around 180. I've just recently updated my DefaultToribash.tbm to include the default gamerules, thanks for reminding me to reupload it.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Dec 17, 2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: engageplayerrot default
Thanks guys I'll try that out later

Ok, all that worked. Now I've come up with the not-new idea of making a gabbable object for the floor arena, AND switching feet with hands. Here comes the new question.

Is there any posibility of switching them correctly or giving the "grab" function to feet instead of hands? The problem is that I did it but arms now move feet (which are actually hands and vice versa) and legs move hands. :S
Last edited by MrPoptart; Dec 17, 2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Merge: double post
you would have to make the tori completely upsidedown, and it wouldn't have a head. There is no real way to make anything but the hand grabby.
hmm.. well, it seems like some features could be added to improve mods in future releases like the grab property.

Thanks for the answers. Time to put into practice plan B then hehe.
ONGBASH's Old Skool Stadium(as seen in the Kung Foo films!)

Its finished finally!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...31#post2281031
Attached Files
ongbash_oldskool_fixed.tbm (637 Bytes, 6 views)
Last edited by OngBash; Feb 1, 2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Operation Old Skool Complete!
paste this into it:

gamerule
engagehieght 330
engagedistance 200
gravity 0 0 -25

open the tbm in note pad or wordpad or some other text editor, and paste it where ever, I usually put it at the top.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Feb 1, 2010 at 11:12 PM.