Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Don't By Matarika

Heya, I got a hold of my friends computer that has more RAM so i was able to put a little more "juice" into the edit, more so than i usually do. I played around with velocity idk people were telling me to stop using the same velo, so i tried it out? I don't know if i succeeded. Anyway i hope you enjoy the videeeeooo...also fiddled with screen pumping as well

AECS6
Song- Don't by Bryson Tiller
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
i dont really know anything about video editing but that was kind of nauseating to watch. chaotic af and hard to follow
speed seems too fast for this song, and you should really look into the graph editor when you keyframe your pancrop
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

the what?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Didn't really like the cc imo,
Play around with the graph editor in your screen pumps. Make it ease out, but jump in if that makes sense.
Transition at 0:09 would've worked better with a blur.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

This button enables the graph editor

I'm surprised you haven't heard about it yet, it's one of the biggest selling points of AAE.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Alot better than your edits usually, keep playing around with velo
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
Feels wrong for me to enforce a rule I don't completely agree with; Please add the creators of the replays to the OP.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Started off okay movement wise, but as you got further it you began to really
just kind jerk the camera around violently, really threw me off and killed it for
me. Also it seemed kind of lifeless in all honesty. Looks clean though, so just
play around with it a bit.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •