Toribash
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
search button

He meant a more real donkey kong mod not barrels rolling down a hill.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
u mean barrels rolling down many hills
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
u mean barrels rolling down many hills

More like this.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
You cant connect the rope to anything and you cant wrap anything... you cant even really make a rope..just a long stiff box.

ok... if you can't connect the rope to the boat then joust the tori's while the rope controls how fast will they go when the boat is running.
the rope can't determine how fast they go.
the rope would just be a big skinny solid block, and it would actually fall into the ground.
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post

More like this.

ya thats what i think he wants but theres 1 barrel at the top with you and uke at the bottom (uke = mario tori = DK)
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
you dont want to know why, its a horrible story... just... just horrible, and I dont think the computer one will work, sorry man, cant be done most likely without being all weird
I have quit. Goodbye all.
Originally Posted by Soop View Post
you dont want to know why, its a horrible story... just... just horrible, and I dont think the computer one will work, sorry man, cant be done most likely without being all weird

it can work.