Ranking
Original Post
[DSC]Enchantment Of Ice

Clan story

In an epic time in the dark ages there once was a wizard named Koliceo. He led an army of fire spell casting soldiers to rid the world of evil. He was imprizoned in an ice cave in the middle of the ocean for seven years by an evil shaman king, named Fireko. He was left with only rats and scarce living animals to feast on.
So one day Koliceo was to dig himself out with bones, and left over hard objects in the cave. It took him three days to get four feet into the ice. Then he saw a faint brown color through the ice floor, so he immediately dug to it and found a little wooden chest with a rusted away lock. He broke through the chest's lock with a semi-sharp rock, and inside was a little brown book that had really weird combinations of words that he had no clue what they meant.
On the cover he chiseled away all of the ice and it enscribed the words, "Whoever casts a spell shall be enchanted with ice." Then Koliceo knew that there were spells of ice in the book. He escaped and he was on a quest to re-gain his lost army and get a new leader for his icy clan.
He has chosen BallOfFire, his nephew to lead the clan and find all of the lost soldiers. And the Enchantment Of ice book was used by all of his new soldiers and a new clan was formed, The Enchantment of ice.

Application
Belt:
user card:
previous clan(s):
bans/infractions:

Roster

Ldr:
BallofFire, 2nd dan
(Recruits members and has all other position powers except deputy)

Co-Ldr:
BirdKing25, 6th dan alt
(Helps recruit members and also helps with all leader chores such as payments etc.)

Deputy:
(operates clan wars, gives advice to members and how to help)

Organizer:
(Make sure everyone co-operates, and tell me if not, also has higher vote
for new members)

Police:
(go in-game and tell me if anyone disrespects this clan)

elites:
(well respected members [has higher vote respectancy])

members:
XwolfmanX, Black belt
(Votes on joining members [after having five or more members])

Allies
Single Allies:
Zolifun
Devil1
BigDaniel
Solax
DoomJoshua

Clan allies

Clan bank

o tc
Donations:

Clan rules

No flaming, spamming or scamming
you have to post every day within reason
Last edited by Ball; Aug 2, 2010 at 11:35 PM.
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Well, you seem to know the basics of a clan, but you still need to fill in the rest, as in the roster or anything else mentioned in the stickies.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Sorry, i think ice would be better.
Last edited by Ball; Jul 28, 2010 at 06:44 AM.
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Hmm Good luck, and you do got the basics, and if you need clan Halp Message Dex.
[Glyph]
Hmm. Good luck. The dsc seems good.

Tips:
-center out dsc to make it look cleaner
-little more info
-try to make people understand more about you and your clan
-open a thread in clan events to get people to know your clan.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I did all except for the more info and about myself, it would be a pain. I made the recruiting in events, and I centered the DSC. Thanks for the advice
do the things that dex said and add some goals, requirements to join, make a banner and add me to single allies

good luck
Proud leader of KiLa, an official clan.
R.I.P. Boris