Toribash
What could we pay an admin to have a larger avatar?
I OWE MILLIONS
I think it would be played alot.
Seems a really nice game, can't wait to play it.
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
I think it would be played alot.
Seems a really nice game, can't wait to play it.

It got scrapped.

If you are interested in other games hampa and nabi studios have made, feel free to check out Mace windu:
http://www.toribash.com/dev/macewindu/
Hoss.
Well thanks, ima try play some of those games
Do you really think you're in control
Do admins, mods, GMs, and the Market Squad co-operate with each other?

Teamwork is a good thing for big problems. ^_^'
I can say that the market squad works with the smods and admins quite a bit. There are a few things we need their help to do.

The GM's and MSquad usually don't have any need to work together since their job has little to do with marketing but sometimes we ask their members to help with translations and such if we can't do it. They also handle the duel scams since that's an in-game thing, even though we handle the majority of scams.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
how much tc's are in circulation right now?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I've been wondering and searching. When I look up tutorials for making head textures and the sort, they always say go to C: Program Files: Toribash: Heads for the textures. I have not had any luck searching my computer for this ghost Toribash folder. Of the two I have found, neither contains this "Head" file. I don't know if this is the place to ask but it I thought it would be a good place to start. Thanks if you can help me out.
go to where you installed toribash. inside the folder theres a folder called "custom" with a whole lot of names of users and stuff. those are the folders where textures and item.dat files get kept of the users youve played/downloaded.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-