Toribash
Original Post
Goodnights
Since I'm getting quite tired and will probably fall asleep in the next hour.

What do you guys(and girls) think is the best way to fall asleep?

I'm saying wrapped up with someone you love\1 nighter an falling asleep listen to there bodily(?) sounds. I'll be back in the morning to c&c goodnight...
Formerly Fourfive
When I can't sleep

I exercise

Make mini-movies on my
mind that makes perfect
scenarios of my life

I close my eyes until I fall
asleep
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
I think about darkness and when other thoughts come into my mind, the darkness just blocks it out and I eventually fall asleep..
green belt playa toribsh best eva
Close your eyes and imagine that your are floating in a calm river.

This meditation technique really helps in sleeping.
I watch family guy until the credits then the screen get's dark. Then, the end music comes on and that soothes me then I fall into a deep sleep.
oh shit waddup
I tend to watch YouTube videos on my iPod until I pass out in a weird position. Sometimes I can be folded like a jackknife, sometimes I could fall asleep backwards. It's a bit funny to see what you last searched on your iPod when you wake up.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
i curl up under the covers and stick my head out in front of a billion fans right after i took a shower

god now im tired
pennis and also dicke and balls
Well i usually fall asleep curled into a ball listening to music. However, one of my roommates last year saw me sleeping as if I was sitting up in a chair but on my back, so i was holding my legs in the air while asleep.

Kinda random lol
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Take a warm shower then lie down and cover your body with a blanket then listen to music