Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2011 (over)

Clans have fought long and hard this year to label themselves the best clan in toribash. Every year clans rise and fall trying to become the best and most well known clan. Here's your chance for your clan to put the label of the best on you! With great prizes and fame. The Clan Event Team present to you the Clan league!
Apps have already been received and sorted and no more will be accepted.

Rules
To set up a match, your clan leader or representative must pm the opposing clan leader and come up with a time for a fight that works best for both clans.
After this, you will send a pm to me(Gum) and I will arrange for a CET member to be there to host the match.
You must give the clan a 2 day notice after challenging. And give the time you wish to fight. (With gmt)
You must have 5 members of your team at each battle. All 5 will play at least one match.
The battles will be first to 5 wins.

Battles
All battles must have a CET hoster watching.
All battles may only begin when all players are present along with the host.
Each round will have an assigned mod. This mod will be announced to the clans when they are notified of their opponent for that round.

Hosters
Fish
Uric
Solax
Gum
Master5000
Tarlan
Wildslash
Chuckninja
Smogard49
Toast
shamshank
Milk
Stellargod
Boonana
DropKick
Notnoob

Bracket

Bracket

After making the room

If the opposing clan does not show in 30 minutes, they are disqualified from that round.
Find the Hoster to help you setup the battles.
Last edited by Uric; Oct 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: over
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
a clan that exist from more than 2 years.

Haha youngfags.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
The fact that exist people 110 years old don't make young who is 90 years old
I never called me or my clan oldschool,i simply said an objective truth.
Plus don't forget that there are clans that could call rawr "youngfags" too..it's all a matter of point of view(except for the only 1st tb clan)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Nov 6, 2011 at 08:28 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
brucia its only a clan league... its just a competition...

you lost move on. I didnt even knew Voltage participated and looks like we lost 2 times lol.

The thing with toribash is that its hard to have gooddays everyday because it has too many details and its a lot more dinamic then other games.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
i think you misunderstood..this happen because from a text it's not possible to understand the mood of a person.Even if of course i was sad the day when we lost,after 1 day it passed.In this thread i never complained, i simply explained honestly why for me was not true that [clan] is the favourite because defeated us(and if you know a little my posts,i explain almost ever the reasons behind my thoughts).If this was a discussion face to face,i can assure you that you would see me very quiet(maybe i had to use more emoticons:d)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Nov 7, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
we lost because i wasn't there simple /thread

lol jk. We didnt have our best players at the time /thread

if mother F***** hasbroken still played, we would be unbeatable (and madwoozie)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
How about starting Round 3?
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
^sounds good to me, Its been a while since the last fights and this is getting less noticeable. lets start this sexy party back up
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
How about starting Round 3?

The reason I haven't launched round 3 yet is that I've been trying to get the clans in the lower bracket to do their matches and advance first, but round 3 was actually scheduled to start tomorrow for the upper bracket.

Btw, the mod is judofrac.tbm

I'll post tomorrow announcing matchups even though you can check the brackets in the op and see it yourself.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SyN joined to round 2 and didn't played yet, because of other clans...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
The Pie Clan Is doing pretty good...Were in round 2 vs latin.....Yay...
-----
TPC ftw!
Last edited by takingu111; Nov 24, 2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Want to become one of the country people go to this link --------> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=323672