Ranking
In-Game Name: B-rad
References: Some of you oldschoolers have actually played with me. Esse? Not sure who is still here but maybe Thewolf and Alexownz.

How long have you been playing Toribash: Oldschooler, 5 years-ish
Why you want to join Torigods: Someone needs to represent the oldschoolers on one of the best clans ever. [Guru] died and none of them play anymore, so...

Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Cause I rape at TB and I don't fill the entire screen with sparkly graphics and weird effects. Also you all appear to be inactive so someone who plays might as well join.

-I actually give tentative approval on this one
Last edited by PlayerID666; Nov 26, 2011 at 09:19 AM.
All knowing
I approve of B-rad. We used to be in the same kiddie clan back in the day (It was horrible). I think the people who can accept other people into the clan are even more inactive than the rest of us, though.
everybody drop everything

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

What modes did/do you play then B-rad? I remember you from somewhere ingame. I guess I approve so that makes you get in (probably had a two leader rule or something). Invited, torigod tag get.

Also, as you can see you have a high chance of getting into the clan by posting in this thread. do go on, people.
Last edited by Zaarock; Dec 1, 2011 at 06:48 PM.
In game name:1st account:Reznov01... 2nd account: TheRussian98
References:GARRETT444, Reznoz02, slyscopes, Raptor1345
How long have you been playing toribash: 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:I want to join because im looking a good clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm good at twinswords and have a good mod rank and mod score, I will serve the Torigods well.
Slayer555
xtorigodx
Paying for 11 moths
Dude your like the the best clan ever you got some skills so i know
Im pro at akido and judo and i know how to pull of a decap once and a while
Originally Posted by TheRussian98 View Post
In game name:1st account:Reznov01... 2nd account: TheRussian98
References:GARRETT444, Reznoz02, slyscopes, Raptor1345
How long have you been playing toribash: 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:I want to join because im looking a good clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm good at twinswords and have a good mod rank and mod score, I will serve the Torigods well.

Why do I love penis so much?
Last edited by PlayerID666; Dec 12, 2011 at 11:24 AM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Why do I love penis so much?

Isn't it obvious?
Last edited by PlayerID666; Dec 12, 2011 at 11:24 AM.
n-Game Name: MR619. 2nd acc. rawrnut
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash: for like 2 years my old acc i forgot password for
Why you want to join Torigods: i wanna claim to the top become a god while everybody looks up to me and say wow i wanna be like him!.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: becuase i think even if i have low belt i can help out guys pros and noobs i gentel guy i love helping people thats why i think u shall pick insteed of some one els

****As in who would vouch for you to say you're awesome enough, not what torigods or belt level you've beaten. my highest guy i have beaten is tonakai custom belt and nuthug custom belt
2nd Generation Toribasher