Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should become Co Leader?
brt5586
4 Votes / 11.43%
Damon1
20 Votes / 57.14%
marioju12
0 Votes / 0%
castellight000
8 Votes / 22.86%
Androson
3 Votes / 8.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[TG] Top Guns

Clan Rules

1. Do not spam.
2. Do not flame
3. Do not act stupid or immature. You know what you should/shouldn't say.
4. Do not argue or insult an leader or a co leader. In fact do not insult anybody.
5. If you want to reply to post on the forum, please quote it.
6. Be responsive.
7. With great ranks comes great responsibility. High ranks should follow the rules all the time.
8. Be active. If your are unactive you shall be downgraded a rank and if this continues for another week or so, you shall be kicked out.

Clan Goals/Aims

1. Have 3 members. [X]
2. Have 7 members. [X]
3. Have 12 members [X]
4. Have 16 members [X]
5. Have 5,000 TC in the Bank [X]
6. Have 10,000 TC in the Bank [ ]
7. Have 20,000 TC in the Bank [ ]
8. Have 40,000 TC in the Bank [ ]
9. Have 80,000 in the Bank [ ]
10. Become an official clan. [ ]

Current Member List

Shigechio - Clan Chief
Beastred - Chief#2
kilibarda - Elf
BankOfTG - Clan Bank

Allies List

-Ponies (Clan ally)
[Rvng]Idiot
[-PN]per702 (Single ally)
[-Gold]KingtiesIII (Single ally)
-Gold Warriors (Clan Ally)
[-PN]Elettor (Single ally)
[-Shade]RawrRawrRawr (Single ally)
-Shade (Clan Ally)
[-Zone]XTorigod (Single Ally)
[-Shade]trelvin (Single Ally)
[-Neon]Turola (Single Ally)
-Neon ( Clan Ally )
NoCheerios (Single Ally)
-DxB ( Clan Ally )
[-DxB]Rjniscool1 (Single Ally)
[-DxB]Equinox01 (Single Ally)
-Imperial (Clan Ally)
[-Im]WickedHayo (Single Ally)
-SoA (Clan Ally)
[-SoA]Sexion (Single Ally)
[Zero]StaY (Single Ally)
Tv.Mls
[-PN]YoungSpray/[-Anim]Sofoooo (Single Ally)
kilibarda

Join Us

To join make a freeform app. Include info about yourself in general and what you can do for this clan. Only recruiting Brown BELT +

NOTE: Post the app at our Recruitment Center Thread here

Bans and infractions do not matter.
You need 5 votes to get invited.

Donations
500 - CASTELLIGHT000
2500 - WICKEDHAYO
340 - WICKEDHAYO
500- PTDX
1030 - GLAD0S

Got Donations? Send them to BankOfTG.

Becoming Official

If we become official, we will have the - removed from our name and tag. Also we will get our own forum and I will be able to purchase a private board for discussing stuff my co leaders and elite members. But to become official you have to write an app and pay 50,000 TC. If you are rejected, you get a 30,000 TC refund which means you lose 20,000. So that is why I have come up with the idea of creating a bank. If you would like to donate any amount of TC to our bank you can transfer to the Bank which is called BankOfTG. But before we apply for official, we want to have extra 20,000 TC in the bank so if we get rejected, we can take time to sort ourselves out.

Thank you for reading.

~ Shigechio
Last edited by Vordred; Apr 22, 2012 at 04:37 AM.

Name:Haroldas (Beastred)
Belt:Blue
Preffered mods (if any):Judo,Twinswords
Mods you excel at:Judo
Infractions:never
Bans:-ner
What you can do for us (i.e donate to bank, communicate to other clans etc): Donate
Why you want to join us: 1. Need a clan 2. To have some fun xD 3. To learn somhing 4. To hep at somting
I know it's meant to be "Freeform" but ..eh, whatever.

Name: Well, my ingame name is WickedHayo. My real name is Logan, it's scottish or something like that.
Belt: Uh, orange. I don't play too much ingame, though I have a above average win 96 ratio anyhow.
Preffered mods (if any): Judo or Wushu, I guess.
Mods you excel at: Judo is definitely the mod i'm the best at.
Infractions: None.
Bans: I got banned once by Fish for having an offensive image in my signature, he replaced it though as you can see.
What you can do for us (i.e donate to bank, communicate to other clans etc): I can donate I guess, and i'm pretty good at talking.
Why you want to join us: I've been looking for a nice active clan for a while now, one that I can see achieving official in the near future.

Anyway, here's some information on myself as a person ~

I'm 16 and I live in Ireland, it's not too bad. I'm pretty sarcastic about everything and anything but I can be serious too. I try to type in perfect grammar, usually, unless i'm tired or something like that and I couldn't be bothered. My attempts at humour could probably be described as "pathetic" or "offensive", or so I've heard. My past clans include: [C3], [Piratez], [Atlantic] and [A]dventure (Dead). I hope you consider my application and i'll respect whatever decision you come to make.
@BeastRed
Originally Posted by Beastred View Post
Name:Haroldas (Beastred)
Belt:Blue
Preffered mods (if any):Judo,Twinswords
Mods you excel at:Judo
Infractions:never
Bans:-ner
What you can do for us (i.e donate to bank, communicate to other clans etc): Donate
Why you want to join us: 1. Need a clan 2. To have some fun xD 3. To learn somhing 4. To hep at somting

Ingame Check - 2 and a half/3 - PASS
APP - 6/10 - PASS
-----
Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
I know it's meant to be "Freeform" but ..eh, whatever.

Name: Well, my ingame name is WickedHayo. My real name is Logan, it's scottish or something like that.
Belt: Uh, orange. I don't play too much ingame, though I have a above average win 96 ratio anyhow.
Preffered mods (if any): Judo or Wushu, I guess.
Mods you excel at: Judo is definitely the mod i'm the best at.
Infractions: None.
Bans: I got banned once by Fish for having an offensive image in my signature, he replaced it though as you can see.
What you can do for us (i.e donate to bank, communicate to other clans etc): I can donate I guess, and i'm pretty good at talking.
Why you want to join us: I've been looking for a nice active clan for a while now, one that I can see achieving official in the near future.

Anyway, here's some information on myself as a person ~

I'm 16 and I live in Ireland, it's not too bad. I'm pretty sarcastic about everything and anything but I can be serious too. I try to type in perfect grammar, usually, unless i'm tired or something like that and I couldn't be bothered. My attempts at humour could probably be described as "pathetic" or "offensive", or so I've heard. My past clans include: [C3], [Piratez], [Atlantic] and [A]dventure (Dead). I hope you consider my application and i'll respect whatever decision you come to make.

Your app looks darn well written to me.
APP- 9/10 - PASS

I will now test you ingame. Please join the server TG. /jo TG
-----
You are good - Accepted. I shall invite you both.
Last edited by Vordred; Mar 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Name:redvile
Belt:brown
Preffered mods (if any):
Mods you excel at:aikido and wushu
Infractions:what is that
Bans:0
Originally Posted by redvile View Post
Preffered mods (if any):

No. Since you've already been accepted into [-Shade] ..that and the fact you seem inexperienced.

I think we should add "Size of ego:" to the application format. The only answer that will suffice is 'Fucking huge', heh.
@redvile
Originally Posted by redvile View Post
Preffered mods (if any):

No from me also overlooking the fact that you do not know your rank. You have rejected, redvile.