Ranking
Woah woah woah linkin park is most certainly not metal. What's your definition of the word mong T_T

I can't really say which bands are bad and what arent since the only metal band I actually listen to is kill switch engage

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
all of the ones mosier liked when he was in high school
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Woah woah woah linkin park is most certainly not metal. What's your definition of the word mong T_T

Linkin Park is DEFINITLY metal.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post

I can't really say which bands are bad and what arent since the only metal band I actually listen to is kill switch engage

For that post you are now AMAZINGLY EPIC BEYOND WORD'S ! ! !
KsE Are the prime most amazing metal band to ever live my friend
LONG LIVE KsE <3
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Linkin Park is DEFINITLY metal.

lol'd

Also slipknot and disturbed are just fucking terrible
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Never liked children of bodom, and slipknot is an abomination to music.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hang on, you guys are saying bands as if you've listened to either one song and been like "yeah they're gay" or you are saying it because everyone else says it and you want to be "cool".

In my opinion, bring me the horizon are actually fuckin cool, as are Asking Alexandria. Their new album is real dope.

Avenged Sevenfold, yes, very bad, as are select Slipknot songs. Slipknot can be good, however.
I have the same mixed feelings over system of a down.

I hate any mathematic metal. Way to systematic. As with Escape the Fate, who are just bad other than The Guillotine II (this war is ours). That song's about halo and it's fucking rad.

I would also go ahead to say that Metallica really isn't that hot. Old thrash gone mainstream. Their old stuff is cool (don't I just LOVE saying that and getting people to agree with me just for the sake of agreeing cause it sounds like I know what I'm on about).

All that remains. One good song "This calling", all others I haven't been able to get into and surprisingly the same about Amity Affliction. They're sick and everything, but I only like their one song "Anchors" which is siiiiick.

Parkway suck. They were good and now they suck. I'm not elaborating.

Every bit of Alestorm sends shivers down my spine. Pirate metal is sick, check out the song "Nancy the Tavern Wench", big recommendation for any metal fans with good humour.

Um.. ok I'm done.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
In my opinion, bring me the horizon are actually fuckin cool, as are Asking Alexandria. Their new album is real dope.

Half of their songs are pretty much just breakdown compilations.

Last edited by Numbers; Mar 16, 2012 at 05:00 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
yeaaaah, true. I guess it depends on whether you like them or not. Check out Confession.
On much the same grounds but personally, they're cooler.

Breakdowns are good though!! At least I think so, moshing is heaps fun.

Check out Breakdown of Sanity, those guys. Holy shit.
Are you saying you don't like a song to be just a breakdown?
lol