Toribash
ew too much effects music sucked and what was with the dark shadowy frame cmon
damn im gettin old
You forget things like the intro and credits, I like the concept but you should make the black parts smaller.
Gl on your next vid.
dreamy suicide act
Thats not me, sorry,
Better try again.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I don't really find much wrong with it.

For your first video, this is outstanding. Sync was actually pretty good, some of the effects went with the video (the only thing I didn't like is how dark the black is).

I see a great video maker in you. Keep it up man. Remember to not make the black borders so dark. Make it a lot more transparent.

8/10
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Thats not me, sorry,
Better try again.

Man, i wrote Smoggy, not Smogard.Be attentively.Smoggy - my bro.
Also thx TamaKuu!!!
The green look of it got kind of hard to look at. (I'm guessing due to the constant flickering)
The music was more diverse than the usual use in Toribash videos, like dubstep. It actually gave a different type of mood to Toribash when you watch it. It was more relaxed and calm. The sync was good, but, rarely, a bit off.
The replays were good.
The camera-work was nice.
I also agree with the other people who've commented. You should lessen the darkness on that black border.
The quality was "eh." But, that's probably just my opinion.
Nice work for a first video.
Keep it up man.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
The green look of it got kind of hard to look at. (I'm guessing due to the constant flickering)
The music was more diverse than the usual use in Toribash videos, like dubstep. It actually gave a different type of mood to Toribash when you watch it. It was more relaxed and calm. The sync was good, but, rarely, a bit off.
The replays were good.
The camera-work was nice.
I also agree with the other people who've commented. You should lessen the darkness on that black border.
The quality was "eh." But, that's probably just my opinion.
Nice work for a first video.
Keep it up man.

Thx man.I'm very glad!
The marc was weird for the video. You exagered it.
You need intro and outro, at least some simple ones..
The sync wasn't perfect on ALL the moves.
0:27 to 0: 31 , the freecam messed up on that seconds
0: 31 to 0: 38 you could sync and use better that fast speed moment to make it look great.

It's good for a first try
so 8/10 then :P