Ranking
It seems we have 2 types of kill's in this clan, welcome aboard knife. (I will always have that unique 3Ls to my name though).
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
About myself
Well im a brown belt, rank 9000, i have an alt (Boomyalll) which is also a black belt.
My theme is Lightning Cobra, which means Fast and not scared of anything. I train everyday, and i also come one all the time in toribash. theese are some of my replays i made by myself.
And i am really looking for a clan.
Decapitation episode 6.rpl

Who I Am.rpl

Woot.rpl
-----
Sorry i ment brown belt
Last edited by Alberto200; Aug 20, 2012 at 02:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well you are the first to have a "style", you don't post often though and seem new.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Alberto200 View Post
Well im a brown belt, rank 9000, i have an alt (Boomyalll) which is also a black belt.
My theme is Lightning Cobra, which means Fast and not scared of anything. I train everyday, and i also come one all the time in toribash. theese are some of my replays i made by myself.
And i am really looking for a clan.
Attachment 360520

Attachment 360521

Attachment 360522
-----
Sorry i ment brown belt

I recomend u join Bleu, a clan for begginers. They will teach you. You can stay there until you become black belt.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
No just No

Cant people read the first post 2nd dan blackbelt
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Hey, I'm 2nd Dan Black Belt, I'm an active member, my favourite game mode is taek kyon. I'm interested in becoming an artist in your clan, I used to do a lot of work for the community a few years ago but after not playing for 2 years I miss doing all the work, I'm happy to fight in any clan wars etc, I do fight a lot. About myself...I'm 15, I'm a classical and djent composer, I live in south-western England, I'm very slow to anger and so I'm easy to get a long with, I never really argue in flame wars as I prefer to just stay out of it and ignore anyone being immature instead of stooping to their level. Here are some examples of my artwork:

I would love to be a very active member of your clan, although I'm happy to make artwork for members of the clan, I will have to ask for payment initially for personal work, when i stopped playing i gave everything i had away and I'm trying to get all my textures back. But the second I get a complete texture set I will be delighted to make anything anyone would want for free

Regards, PsYcHo
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Your work can use some improvements here and there for example the blur in the tori.
However, it is good enough.
Your application was detailed as well. I liked it.
Your activity doesn't seem as pleasing as you say it is. We need forum active players as well as ingame active players.
But aside from all that, you actually took the time to make a decent app unlike most applicants we get. My verdict is a yes.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Well my co-leader said yes

And I do like your app
Like DNX said you took the time to make it
Not like Immature noobs who post "Hi guyz can I plz join ur clan for wars?"

Well I'm gonna say yes since you do look like a promising member
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Well looks like we have ourselves a new member!

I say yes anyway.
Fucking smooth.
Thanks guys, and I will become active when I have a reason to, for example being in a clan, so if i were to be accepted by everyone I would be very active within the clan's forums. For example in one of my older clans I designed a website for them, ran recruitment battles etc. I do tend to become very involved with communities like clans, because otherwise there's no point in being in one xD
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]