Ranking
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.

T-Shirt

here's my entry, i am going to make more soon
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Thats my vision... my t-shirt version/ (sorry if i do something wrong... im not pro in image posting...)
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Sep 27, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
I love those designs! Good job! Your enteries will definitely be considered, but no promises yet ;)

Everyone is doing better then expected! keep it up guys!

Thanks Devil and hampa for clarification, not sure how I overlooked the joint bit on the OP. I'll whip something up in a bit.
-----
Here, thought this might be eye-pleasing. Good ol' Flash art. Any edits can be made.
Last edited by Hucota7; Sep 28, 2012 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
rough designs, keeping it simple and relevant for now
messed with hanz0s torso shirt for one
still have to mess with sizes and placement and additional features
last one isnt finished
not sure theyr as good as jusmis though

shirts

Last edited by BenDover; Sep 28, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-