Ranking
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
I'd like to know the answer to that question too, If submissions can still be entered than I would like to try this out.
--------
My mistake I didn't take the time to thoroughly read the description since I linked here from the blog.
Last edited by KenKitano; Oct 1, 2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: I made a mistake
Why do you shrink back from these sights? If you were in a place of worship, you'd call them angels. Talk to "God."
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Event is up until we close the thread, possibly in 2 weeks, or more if people need time, we want people to try there hardest and have ALL the time they need.

T-shirts

[B]T-shirt 1[/B]

[B]T-shirt 2[/B]

[B]T-shirt 3[/B]

These are my entries, thank you for looking! ^_^
Why do you shrink back from these sights? If you were in a place of worship, you'd call them angels. Talk to "God."

2nd shirt
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Any program you want, just make sure to make it yourself, no c/p and editing that. You can use the toribash logo, other stuff must be used with permission.