Toribash
Original Post
I'm Lempika, and this is a replay thing.
I just came back from a 2 year break (no one really truly leaves) so I'm a bit messy, hope you don't mind.

Short and skeet - I'm stoopid and I set dmt to 25 without realising. Disregard this replay. Keeping it only for record.

Opera Noises - First time using a -30 gravity after a long time, my run turned silly, and I had to compromise.

If you could provide some CnC, I will be grateful.
:>
Attached Files
#L - M - Opera noises.rpl (193.1 KB, 25 views)
#L - SK - Short and skeet V2.rpl (193.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Lempika; Nov 13, 2012 at 01:47 PM.
I remember you. You we're the founder of raku correct?

Short and skeet: That boom was pretty nice, though the execution of the boom looked rather slow and was done in an awkward angle. The skeet was alright, you could have thrown that hand a little faster though.

Opera noises: I kinda like this one. The way you dmed uke's limbs were fast. The way you approached uke looked quite strange though. And i'm pretty sure you could do a skeetcap on uke there.

Those were fairly decent replays. But it's pretty good for someone who didn't play for 2 years.
Thanks for your feedback, it's nice knowing that I was remembered.

Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
I remember you. You we're the founder of raku correct?

Yep, it makes me happy to see that they're still alive and well.

Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
The way you approached uke looked quite strange though. And i'm pretty sure you could do a skeetcap on uke there.

I did feel a bit silly making this. I'll try adding a skeetcap into this replay.
Short and Skeet:
Opener was okay, loved your flow-ish style but seems over-laxed.
Boom was fine and well excecuted.
Skeet was amazing but it would look better if you didn't grab the head.
Pose was goo also.

Opera Noises:
Opener looked too unbalanced and it looked like you were drunk but I guess thats the theme of the replay.
The hits were really fast and destructive, good job.
Pose was pretty good too.

Join raku :c
Last edited by chamara; Nov 11, 2012 at 10:50 AM.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Skeet was amazing but it would look better if you didn't grab the head.

Appreciate the feedback. I'll try to lessen my relaxing. As for the grabbing the head during the skeet, if you download my textures, I have a flame on the hand I skeet (I primarily use this hand whenever I'm skeeting), that way when the head fell down it trailed like it was on fire.

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Join raku :c

A bit awkward to rejoin after 2 years. Besides, if I joined now, I won't be the leader any more. :V
Ha.
HA.
HAHAHAHA.
I got suspicious about Short and Skeet, so I checked it with TextEdit. Turns out the mod is _test2.tbm and the dmt is 25. I'm gonna just guess you cheated on Opera Noises. BAD JOB for a 2 year break.
previously known as Lopsin
Replays are there to watch, it doesnt matter what mod it just has to look cool. You can change the dm and stuff its about the person and btw, if the dmt is 25 its even harder to not get dismembered. Lopsin, either you watch the replays like everyone else without complaining or stop posting.

Anyhow shot and skeet was a nice idea, could been more hits in it idk maybe a double leg off boom kick?
But Opera noises was VERY nice! i liked it continue please ;)
Beep

In other news, with the help of Sprytryne, I went ahead and skeetcapped in Opera Noises.
Attached Files
#L - M - Opera noises V3.rpl (229.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Lempika; Nov 13, 2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: silly reasons
Lempika, if you change it to 100, it doesn't make a difference. The code still says to DM.
Nice try.
-----
By the way, TheCobra, try to make a replay with dmt 1. SEE HOW THAT GOES.
Retard.
Last edited by peep; Nov 12, 2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin
It's all fun and games, y u haf to be aggressive?

You're absolutely right though, I derped big time with that replay. I'll keep it there as a record to show my mistake. Opera Noises is legit though, I'd appreciate it if you actually checked that out.

Here are some new replays. First one is a bit messy.
Attached Files
#L - SD - Time and time again.rpl (185.4 KB, 11 views)
#L - SD - And I'm home.rpl (118.0 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Lempika; Nov 20, 2012 at 03:03 AM. Reason: speeling