Toribash
NEW UPDATE: new sounds, improved a lot of thing, new armory, new items :/
NEW UPDATE ALSO: bug fixes...

Be sure to check me up, soon I will make a gameplay showing you guys what it's all about.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tried the game out, like it :d
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Alright explaining what each does.

Miners: mine gold and pray for mana, use this to get more soldiers and upgrades. Miners upgrades are hustle which makes them walk faster. They have miner wall which blocks the enemy with a wall, small coins make miners get little coins one by one

Swordwraiths: basic soldiers, they can rage, making them faster and powerful but you slowly lose health also.

Archers: have bows and arrows, they can make the arrows on fire, dealing more damage

Monks: heal and cure poisoned ones.

Magikill: leader of order. They can explode people, poison them, and build electric wall

Speartons: have shield, spear and helmet. Strong, they can block and also push back with there shield

Shadowraith: FasT. Can turn invisible and can assassinate people

Allbowtross: basically archers that are in the sky, they have blazing arrows which increases damage

Enslaves giant: captured from chaos, aganist it's will throws giant boulders at there enemy, there upgrade is to make them HUUUGER than they are already and increases there health

All of them do attack by the way
With there weapons

WILL SOON PUT DETAILS ABOUT CHAOS...

............................................""

Time for chaos.

Miner: collects gold and mana, able to construct turrets

Crawlers: small and fast creatures... Very powerful with a lot of them

Dead: undead ranged units.. Able to throw its own poisonous guts.

Marrowkai: skeleton Mage that casts spells like hells fists and reapers.

Medusa: queen of chaos. Able to turn other enemies to stone and spray pools of poison.

Bomber: they are quick units that run to there enemies and explodes

Juggerknight: they have shields plus armor, they are strong and defensive. They can use charge to stun

Eclipsor: flying arches, cheaper and faster than the orders allbowtross.

Giants: they are fierce, huge units that use it's spike club and it's dead human in there hand to stun and kill.

LATER WILL TELL WHAT EACH UPGADES ARE.
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Nov 13, 2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ima give this a try. Also, Add this video to the main page to help get more players. its sorta a Stick version of Age of empires series.