Ranking
View Poll Results: Is our clan tag too long? What should we change it to?
[D]
19 Votes / 51.35%
[Drug]
2 Votes / 5.41%
[420]
4 Votes / 10.81%
Don't change it. It's already awesome
12 Votes / 32.43%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(Drugged) Drugged

We're high on life

NEWS

[Drugged] is currently RECRUITING
Our clan bank is named "Drugbank"
Come chat with us on Our IRC Channel + our discussion thread
  • Story

• Rules

• Allies

• Clan Goals

• Applications

• Events!

• Clan Wars!

• Donations!

Last edited by Pindar; Oct 28, 2013 at 10:12 AM.
Why did you make a new thread for this? You needed to put it on the original one
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
because mrrobson is a clan deserter and I am no longer able to edit the thread that he created. This is our new thread. I was instructed by Erth to do this.
Wow, way to be an idiot rob, well have fun tryin to run this clan, I really want to say gee and ell(that's how the letters are said) but that's banned so if you need any help, I can't help you xD
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Burrrrnnnneeeedddddd, anywhoo clan allies?

User was warned for this post ~Requesting single ally
Last edited by Erth; Jan 8, 2013 at 08:11 PM.

Yes. Clan allies sounds great Platabear I love swag members
also, I would change the clan name, it's not exactly appealing

Its a matter of opinion I am still waiting on Fish for a reply on using the [Hung] tag, but I like the current tag. We will see.

A vote among clan members might be in order soon.