Toribash
plata obviously doesn't think so
:c
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

I never said your not fun burned, I said that I diet want to see my ship sink, and there's more fun people in obey then here
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I think Burned should declare this clan dead, erase its history, and just makes his own, since only official clans are resurrected.
As much as that may seem like a good idea. Burned doesn't have that ability. Or at least I don't think he does.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Yeah no I don't
also plata your new siggy annoys me.
I liek
oh, and I don't make clans
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Knightstar, whatever happens, we will make it through. Even if you were to lose someone like me, If the rest of you worked together you may still make it.

You sure?
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
.... just let the damn clan die
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Knightstar, whatever happens, we will make it through. Even if you were to lose someone like me, If the rest of you worked together you may still make it.

There's my reply to that.
-----
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
.... just let the damn clan die

It takes around two weeks of no posting for someone to close it.
Last edited by Apex; Feb 23, 2013 at 04:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me