Toribash
I know how to lead and do my job thank you. I wouldn't mention kicking around me if I was you mercy.
Leader of nothing
My name is Rearix, im a blue belt,im just like a seller:buyer, i like the aikido and judo,im a gamer, i join everyday, BTW: im American
Originally Posted by Rearix View Post
My name is Rearix, im a blue belt,im just like a seller:buyer, i like the aikido and judo,im a gamer, i join everyday, BTW: im American

I say No you need more better app and forums activeity!

Originally Posted by AdodKid View Post
How do I join?

Yo need to be more active post at our main talking place ok?
Old Is always GOLD
I say no to Rearix as well upon the basis that his application had bad grammar and he is not the most active person on the forums.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.

It doesn't matter if you join everyday or not, we just need you to be active on forums. Since you only have one post I'll take it as you're new to the forums and such; we would need you to post at least twice every day on the main thread.

If you promise to do that and be nice to everybody in this clan my vote is yes.

Also, not sure why you thought being American would make a difference. My vote stays the same.
Originally Posted by ElectricBlue View Post
Also, not sure why you thought being American would make a difference. My vote stays the same.

Being American influences in time zone and login/activity with the clan. I'm pretty sure that there are Americans already in this clan so it isn't a great difference, just like you said.
Originally Posted by TFguy View Post
Being American influences in time zone and login/activity with the clan. I'm pretty sure that there are Americans already in this clan so it isn't a great difference, just like you said.

Activity isn't determined by region. I'm from America too. Anyway, alright, I'll make my vote neutral on him then.
Hi, im a former blackbelt and im a 13 year old gamer. Ive been gaming for two years on the Xbox 360 and abit on the PC. I live in England (Manchester) and Ive been playing toribash for 2 years (Not on this account) Im forum active but i dont post alot on the discussion threads because im not interested much on them. But when im in clans i am Very active. I may have little posts for not now but i will have atleast 10 more by tomorrow if im accepted. I will donated the TC i have because i dont need it. If you want some replays to show how good i am i will. Im best at aikido and Twinswords. I can do spar but i still need to work on my realism abit. I have also made my own moves for Twinswords and Aikido. I can show u a little bit of me sparing where i sort of failed i was attempting a running backflip but i guess you cant get it on first try. Anyways thanks for reading. Your clan seems pretty cool. I hope you get noticed by alot of people!