Ranking
View Poll Results: Which clan tag should the Marines have?
iM
4 Votes / 4.94%
iMa
2 Votes / 2.47%
iMc
1 Votes / 1.23%
TBMC
4 Votes / 4.94%
TMC
9 Votes / 11.11%
Marines
29 Votes / 35.80%
Ma
7 Votes / 8.64%
TMaC
1 Votes / 1.23%
iMarine
2 Votes / 2.47%
Hoorah
22 Votes / 27.16%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(Uber) Uber Marines

Yes, the news are correct! I am now starting up the Toribash Marine Corps!

The moto: MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST!

Marines Main Goal:
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Realised this guys.
A clan is a group of friends who come into 1 group to have fun, and enjoy themselfs and act mature.
For now on, in order for us to be offical, we cannot recruit by skill/belt anymore, we are going to recruit by maturity, politness, and smartness. If we keep accepting people by their skill/belt and activity, instead of activity/mature/politness/and smartness, we will never see offical.

This is the things we got to work on:
I, myself have to work on my image, and set a example to you guys and do things that will let us have fun. I have to be your role model, and show you guys how we are suppoused to act.

You guys are to work on your maturity, be polite and do not rage. if I could keep my anger back on that war against resurrected and I have anger issues, you can to. Just scream at your screen, do not type up anything. Only thing you should type up is "good game" or "good war" or "that was fun" even if you are lying about it. It will set a good image on yourself as being polite and mature, instead of saying "FUCKING LUCKY ASSHOLE" and then you will be known as childish, and a rager and that is a bad image on the Marines itself. I am not demanding this, I am just helping you out, and the whole clan itself.

The thing all of us need to do is find members who are polite, mature, and like to enjoy themselves and are smart. If you spot someone like that, no matter if they are noobish send them a whisper and give them the link to the recruitment and ask them if they want to apply. If we can make this clan mature and look like we are having fun as Toribash Marines, then we would get good respected people to apply aswell, and all the members will act mature then ever
not just the people we recruit

Also, this clan will not ever see a application for offical until ALL of us can do what I stated in that. Until the Marines act like that, we are never going for offical because I am not wasting 50k when I know we do not stand a chance. This is a long milestone but after we aquire this step, we can see a future of being offical if we do this

Words from a ally:
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Short Post
Felt like writing this

Saying eloquent stuff wouldn't help if the leader and clan don't feel the same. This rather feels more like a rebellion to me, but If you want success with this clan you need to accept your errors first and start thinking as a leader, not as a member. Don't be scare to kick, chances are ok but don't give to many. The reason why so many clans are failing is because they just don't understand the responsibility and effort that takes to make a clan. They just create a clan for a [TAG], just to have a space to write non sense and stuff that you could do in a chat. You should care what other says, they're viewers and the ones who determine how well organized that clan is. Of course you must create and solidify a bond with your clan so it doesn't fall apart, but first you need to refine and give form to that bond that will keep the clan united. Stop recruiting with filling apps forms, let them decide if they truly want to join your clan, filling apps are just bad and they should at least work hard to be able to join. Let them express freely, anyone can fill an application, is the same with filling exams ______, if you don't know the answer you just write something random. But if the exam was free form: "define with your own words" you would put more thoughts on it, even if you write something that is not quite the answer.

You're not a bad leader but you need to work harder and refine your members, gain their trust. Even if the pillar "leader" is strong, if the bridge "members" don't have the strength to keep solid and bare the weight, it will crumble anyways. About the raging matter, you can't do anything about it, that's the kind you recruited. Raging is a reaction seen in a any game when the person is constantly beat to the point of angrily quitting the game or match. Don't recruit people who wish to be the best, recruit people who want to have fun and have a good time in a clan that feels the same. Skills can be acquired later on, let them grow with the clan. About the maturity and understanding of the members, free form apps works to identify that, just read the apps and see how understandable and mature and of course, their reasons to join the clan. In-game recruiting isn't bad at all, but remembers that you can't define a well player by the way he/she plays, define him by the way he/she acts and behave. You could maintain a clan with a few first, gain their trust so that you can at least have people you can trust to support and bare the out coming so they can help the new members to improve in-game/in-forum. I think I typed enough, good luck with your clan and feel free to PM me if you want my help, cheers!

First, I need to lay down a set of rules for the Marines to follow:
If your General/Major/SGT tells you to do something, you do it.
Do not spam up this board with stupid post. Must be 2 sentences +
Do not act immature ingame, if I get told by someone you are being immature you will be kicked. The Marines do not keep children.
Try to keep a good amount of proper grammar, I know most will not be good at english, but at least try to be professional. As in, no "u r stupid" or "omgerd swag lyfe". The minute I see you doing that stupid shit is the minute YOU WILL BE BOOTED FOR LIFE.
Treat all TORIBASHERS with respect, if they talk shit just do the right thing and walk the fuck away, no need to raise up your gun and go all hell rage on them.(Unless they are our enemy, but still keep it unbannable style )
Follow all toribash rules, no Jobomaning. If your name ends up in Joboman report, I will boot your ass faster then you can say "mommy".

Now, the way the chain of command works:
Generals control all ranks.
Majors control all ranks just not generals
SGTs control all ranks just not major/general

Now, I will find some members to become the Drill instructors, to get our recruties into shape for real battle.

Our bank is MarineBank, so feel free to donate to it .
Our allys, well here is the list for ya:
Obey
Ethr
ofCannibis
CaKe
Shadow
Luke5815
Moncho
FixMyTextures
Ace
Boltgod
Legendary
Regent101
PerfectBro
Sainz
Enemys:
NavySeals
Bloodrift
Boblong(faking like a girl/Scammer/Shit talker
Manlypotato
Goldmane11
Convulse
If you would like to be a ally, PM me with details. Who wouldn't want to be ally with the Marines of Toribash?? Beats me :P.

Anyway, if you feel like your clan or yourself can hold up against the Marines, then just PM me to be enemy aswell.

Our shops:
Item shop
Art shop

Our goals;
Get known[x]
Get 1k post[]
Get 2k post[]
Get offical[]
Get 20 members[x]

New wallpapers for ANYONE to use, non clan members or anything:

wallpaper1

wallpaper2

Now that is out of the way, if you want to apply, please head to the recruitment section.

Also, incase you want to know, the story is the newspaper from Toribash news. A little thing I did
Anyway, to see our members just click on the clan tag under my name. That will show you the ranks and the order that they are in.
Come chat with us in our IRC: http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Marines

Partners with:
Last edited by Noel; May 10, 2013 at 01:27 AM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Post what in spoilers?
I want this to be intresting to read.
Like if someone came into it and saw spoliers, they would say "meh, this is a boring DSC" I did my own style that would say "Hey, this looks like a decent DSC, I might read it all"
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
also, make the tag (Marine) or maybe (ToriMarine) ...
(ToriMarine) is big so (Marine) is awesome.. everybody would understand that the person in a part of this clan but (TBMC) is meaningless!

Putting the stuff in spoilers will make your DSC more clean and organized.
that will get more people..

If your one is put in spoilers :
"Ohh.. Nice, Clean and Organized clan thread! Why not join it?"

If you don't put spoilers :
"Meh.. DSC looks messed up.. members must be messed up too. should not join it!"

but anyways.. your clan and your DSC.. just gave tips
if you need help with GFX or have questions, feel free to PM me!
@#w#@ | #AeonRevival | TheAnimal
Your banner lacks grammar. The "Is" should be an "Are".
I'm a Super Ally, I want Ethr in caps, and fucking bold red. <3
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]