on this
-----

AVVY

criticize
Last edited by nilku; Aug 6, 2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by -MaT- View Post
on it
-----

Hmm the background of the sig isn't very interesting, but the mood is quite cool. Also I have figured out the sig size I want. I would like the sigs to be 450x100.

Originally Posted by nilku View Post
on this
-----

AVVY

criticize

Um the avatar isn't showing up :o
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Unlike the others who submitted pieces I am not so lame and copypaste the picture you provided as example onto a background made with minimal effort.
I drew it myself. )o)

Made it because I felt like annoying ishi with it. If you don't like it I'll probably just give it away for free.

edit: It was brought to my attention that you could claim to not like it so you can get it for free yourself.
I will give it away for free to everyone ever except yourself so you can sit there and watch in despair as everyone on the forums starts using that as avatar.
The police will find your corpse when the stench of your selfconsumed face starts spreading through your house.
Last edited by Redundant; Aug 6, 2013 at 11:48 PM.
How are you?
Here goes mah try. Hope you like it.
Avvy

Sig

Bonus avvy that I did just to relax, hope you like it.
Why so serious ?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Unlike the others who submitted pieces I am not so lame and copypaste the picture you provided as example onto a background made with minimal effort.
I drew it myself. )o)

Made it because I felt like annoying ishi with it. If you don't like it I'll probably just give it away for free.

edit: It was brought to my attention that you could claim to not like it so you can get it for free yourself.
I will give it away for free to everyone ever except yourself so you can sit there and watch in despair as everyone on the forums starts using that as avatar.
The police will find your corpse when the stench of your selfconsumed face starts spreading through your house.

It's a very "interesting" drawing.

Originally Posted by chrys96 View Post
Here goes mah try. Hope you like it.
Avvy

Sig

Bonus avvy that I did just to relax, hope you like it.

Hmm I like both the avatar and the sig. As well as the bonus avatar. Yet for the avtar maybe a different photo instead of the same one in sig. Mainly a photo with him facing at the viewer.Overall nice work, but ima see what the other artist have instore for me.
Last edited by Sil; Aug 7, 2013 at 05:28 AM.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Avvy - 150x150 - Used a pre-made render and edited it in Photoshop with stock photos I have taken.

Sig - 450x100 - Made 100% from scratch in Adobe Illustrator by me.