Toribash
Application:
Name: TrendyKill
Where in the Philippines do you live: Well... I'll be moving to Britain in an hour but I lived in three areas: Laguna, Zambales and Quezon City. All I rotate through.
Why you want to join: I want to hang out with some other Filipinos. I havn't met many Filipinos in game apart from 1.
Say something you like to say:
I speak Taglish. Hindi ganda ung tagalog ko. Wula skype ako but I laro alot of ToriBash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Application:
Name: TrendyKill
Where in the Philippines do you live: Well... I'll be moving to Britain in an hour but I lived in three areas: Laguna, Zambales and Quezon City.All i rotate through
Why you want to join: I want to hang out with some other Filipinos. I havn't met many Filipinos in game apart from 1.
Say something you like to say:
I speak Taglish. Hindi ganda ung tagalog ko. Wula skype ako but I laro alot of ToriBash

I think that answers your question TMinster
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Hello fellow Filipino!
Moncho has been active these days, so I guess you're kinda in already :v
Anyways, im interested in your accent, is it British or normal American? Or maybe just the plain Filipino accent of saying things hard like "bath robe" into "batrub" or "fish" into "pish" or something like that?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hey Luminusian, clanless I see O_O
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
well his IG flag says so..