ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should 2WC join Phoenix?
Yes
24 Votes / 80.00%
Maybe
1 Votes / 3.33%
No
5 Votes / 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(Phoenix) Clan Recruitment

READ
Please, put your APPLICATION FORM here. I will not limit or tell you a minimum sentences to your post. But, if you want me to invite you, the longer the post is, the more likely I will invite you.
To avoid "plagiarism", I will not tell the player that (s)he is in the clan or not, I will only PM and send invites to whichever or whoever I think can qualify. Or just let RedPanda tell you how bad you are and need to be good.
There is only going to be one requirement in this clan. If you feel like you cannot meet the requirement, then please do not post your application. The only requirement is to stay as active as you can in our forums.
When done posting, please have patience. Please wait about a week or so to accept your post/ or deny it.

Any application posted here means that you HAVE NOT posted another application on another thread of a different clan that is still active. Active meaning it has not yet been accepted or declined by the clan. Clan Leaders or Co-Leaders may P.M me or post a post in this thread explaining if the person applying has posted an active application on their thread as well.

EXAMPLES:

I play Toribash, and I would like to join a clan.
Just no.

I would like to join your clan, the mods that I am best at are akido and judo, people may say I rage and quit every game after I lose, I am short tempered, I hope you can understand I rage. I believe I could help everyone out in the clan a lot, I can teach them what I know and they can teach me what they know. I will mostly be positive and help on the forums and in-game. I will also be active on the forums as much as I can.
Yes

Listing:
For People who do not like the paragraph form.

Location*:
Mods+:
Activity in the Forums*:
Activity in the Game+:
Age+:
Time Zone*:
Languages Spoken+:
Are you an artist?*:
Are you a coder? If so, what language?+:
Clans before*:
Why you left/kicked the clan*:
Reason joining this clan*:
Are you willing to post on the clan thread once a week?*:

*required
+optional

Replay Making/In-Game Fighters Application Thread
Show some replays of yourself, explain what mods you have experience in. Why you want to join the clan.
STILL MUST BE ACTIVE ON CLAN THREAD

NEW MEMBERS MUST BE ACTIVE ON CLAN THREAD
Last edited by Kookoo11; Mar 31, 2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Another Option added
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Alright!
Hello there, all Phoenix clanmates!
I would like to join your (awesome) clan.
My best mods would be... Mushu/wushu, Twinswords(not like anyone plays it much though XP).
I also like Judo, Aikido, and tons of other fun mods.
The reason why I want to join is because I have seen a lot of clans out there, and Phoenix has given me the best impression out of all the clans. I would like to add to that as well!
I am willing to accept all rules and consequences for my behaviour in your clan.
I do consider myself a fun guy, and I am regularly active. (I might not be active when u guys are cos im in Australia, soz about that. :C)
I have had one warning, but I have no idea what for. Exact date-17 September, 2013.
I have seen a few Phoenix members, and they were very friendly to all community, giving myself a thought about you guys.
I think that's it! I hope you do consider me, but don't let my hopelessness get in the way of your judgement. :P
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Hey, there
I want to join the clan.
I like fighting mods : aikido, judo mushu etc.
I am good at most mods and i really want to join because i want to help this clan to get better and also i like phoenixes.
I accept the rules and i hope you will let me join.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by wk20; Jan 5, 2014 at 03:16 AM.
Originally Posted by wk20 View Post
Hey, there
I want to join the clan.
I like fighting mods : aikido, judo mushu etc.
I am good at most mods and i really want to join because i want to help this clan to get better and also i like phoenixes.
I accept the rules and i hope you will let me join.

Thanks for reading.

I need to test you before considering anything. :3
Hi phoenix ! I need to enter in your clan!
So,my favourite mods is aikido and aikidobigdojo
I accept the rules
I gonna convive with the all members
Thanks for read!
Originally Posted by D1n View Post
Can you put any requirements we need to have?

No, this is a free post, post what you think is correct...
I will only accept the best
Clan apply
Belt:black
Profession:mushu,wushu,sometimes akido
moves:wushu kick,hampa kick, helicopter kick, zeus clap, hand cannon(RARE),brick breaker, head chop, J Flash , Zeus kick, and more
Hello i would like to join your clan on toribash i am good at akido judo and alot of other mods. I will help as best as i can and i do not rage or be rude im polite as can be also i will help and try to make us to atleast top 20
Real Rank:Black Belt