Toribash
I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time today when I fell asleep in my third period class. I thought it wouldn't be scary, because one of the ways to lucid dream is to force yourself into sleep paralysis, but it really was terrifying.
Ooooooooooooh fuck I remember my spooky sleep paralysis moment D:

That shit is pretty scary
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time today when I fell asleep in my third period class. I thought it wouldn't be scary, because one of the ways to lucid dream is to force yourself into sleep paralysis, but it really was terrifying.

I have this recurring one, whenever I lie facing the wall I wake up paralyzed and I always think there is someone behind me like robbing my house or killing my family and i tend to scream when it wears off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
This one happens to me every damn time: I never close my door before I go to sleep, but I always forget about the fact that I did not close it. Everytime I wake up, I stare at the door paralyzed because i think someone broke in my room.
Originally Posted by brshoX View Post
This one happens to me every damn time: I never close my door before I go to sleep, but I always forget about the fact that I did not close it. Everytime I wake up, I stare at the door paralyzed because i think someone broke in my room.

Pussy
Originally Posted by brshoX View Post

Hi.
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by Ealtrik View Post
Pussy

Love you too
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Hi.

Hello, Here to hang out, maybe make friends, my possition is- an applicant given chance.
sleep paralysis? never heard of it
Last edited by Infestation; Feb 25, 2014 at 12:26 AM. Reason: punctuation is fun
When Will Chaney take back his fucking 3,000 Christmas hats