ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[ModPack] eSport ~Score Points based mods

Greetings, we would like to present you mod pack with core features based on new score system.

The purpose of these mods is to decrease amount of randomness encountered while playing various mods with classic damage/score system and make gameplay more clean and close to real sports scoring.

Attached Files
boxing_esport.tbm (18.3 KB, 51 views)
wushu_esport.tbm (5.9 KB, 32 views)
stabjutsu_esport.tbm (6.0 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by snake; Mar 16, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
I set up a room at "Esport".
Let's see what people think about it.

Pretty much the only thing left is the "soft" parts. We don't usually want the head to deal damage in wushu for example etc..
Your messed up world enthrills me
Just played Esport Boxing Version, mod is looking good so far and I really like the system, though there doesn't seem to be a draw system, when both players have 0 points 1 seems to win at random? or maybe it starts determining the win by the actual damage points? either way it seems a bit buggy in that sense, other than that I had a ton of fun the little time I played it \o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.
Originally Posted by Xatlov View Post
Just played Esport Boxing Version, mod is looking good so far and I really like the system, though there doesn't seem to be a draw system, when both players have 0 points 1 seems to win at random? or maybe it starts determining the win by the actual damage points? either way it seems a bit buggy in that sense, other than that I had a ton of fun the little time I played it \o/

It's supposed to end up as a draw. It's sometimes glitching though.
Your messed up world enthrills me