Ranking
Hello I wish I could join this clan as I am very active in game but i almost never come onto the forums. Anyway i would like to get in if it is possible without having to post on the forums twice a week. I am a brown (200 games off black) belt. My in-game name is othie.

Thanks
Since when was this our application page? :/
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
yes note we did notice WarHead has disbanded we should try and recruit some of their old members O_o

(WaR) was a clan of scrubs, in general.

Don't.

(DimeBag77 was cool, but I doubt he would accept)
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
(WaR) was a clan of scrubs, in general.

Don't.

(DimeBag77 was cool, but I doubt he would accept)

they are all cool also dime and fly are decent buddies as far as i know so we should invite anyone who wishes to join, however, they do have do follow standard procedure.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Atleast they make decent application.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Is anyone in here good at making textures?? Im in dire need of a new head
You can have mine. 2.5k
/dl eElectro and /lp 0 eElectro to see. Though its just a WIP.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
so apparently dimebag and the other two leaders of warhead gave up on being official and stopped caring the others in warhead did not like it so they left mooq and bidsy left
after that they couldn't keep the members and dime disbanded it witch is a shame because it was a good clan with good fighters and a good leader kinda gets you huh well not much I can do about it now. when a leader gives up on the clan it will eventually fail that's why I will make sure this will never happen to nitro. also I wont give up on being official even if I have to send them a application every month till I get it. but currently I am not focused on the official until we are ranked 1 in clan wars once we can do this then I will have the official application sent to the mods who over see it and have it voted on.
Last edited by Zack; May 29, 2014 at 09:16 AM.
I just finished my maths exam today tomorrow is arabic and after tomorrow english

and after that......... summeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----
also electro you rly know how to make a clan video ? if yes then cool you can check out the old replays I send if they arent good enough no problemo! ill make alot more
but not for now....
Last edited by birno; May 29, 2014 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.