Ranking
[Origin]The talk thread(invaders welcome)
Geez I just finished my Psychology final in 15 minutes... not sure if it was just easy or if that coconut water I drank worked wonders on my brain.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
some people just take tests faster,like me i had a huge math test I finished and had to wait like two hours till i could leave i red a 300 page book :3
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Geez I just finished my Psychology final in 15 minutes... not sure if it was just easy or if that coconut water I drank worked wonders on my brain.

It must have been the coconut water you druggo ;P
I actually hate finishing tests early though, I always start thinking I have missed something, and constantly worry XD
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
It must have been the coconut water you druggo ;P
I actually hate finishing tests early though, I always start thinking I have missed something, and constantly worry XD

I always double check. Then I just sit on my phone texting and listening to music until I can leave.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
I always double check. Then I just sit on my phone texting and listening to music until I can leave.

Why are you allowed your phone in a test? Anyone without a conscience will just use it to cheat.
Let Satan guide you
You can turn in your test first, then take it out.

CAPTAIN LOGIC STRIKES AGAIN!

I think I might be retired.
Still, nothing stopping you from being a little bit 'flashy' with your phone to show someone conveniently sat behind you.

We have to leave ALL of our belongings, bar any stationary, outside of the exam hall.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Still, nothing stopping you from being a little bit 'flashy' with your phone to show someone conveniently sat behind you.

We have to leave ALL of our belongings, bar any stationary, outside of the exam hall.

What are you talking about.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Read a couple of posts backwards...It makes sense, trust me.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Read a couple of posts backwards...It makes sense, trust me.

Oh yeah same with my school No phones during test especially state test.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean